Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
its still jumper-wearing weather at the moment... i wish it would hurry up and get hot so i have an excuse to go out and shop for new spring/summer clothes! hehehe...

its been overcast/sunny today, no rain though...

Woke up to dark skies and heavy pouring rain this morning. I think it's stopped now, though it's still grey outside.

wuuhuu i got hot weather! :D in last lesson we all (including teacher) were dissolved :lol: we were laughting like idiots(including teacher :lol: ) because in class was so hot :p
Beautiful day... ^_^

We had a brilliant thunderstorm today. It was literally like a tropical storm. It was really fun because as it was raining really hard I went outside in my school shirt and pyjama bottoms and got absolutely soaked!! :D :lol:

Here.. it rains and rains and rains... and then there's a storm and it continues raining... it started on Monday and they say it will keep on raining 'til next monday just the day i return to college and i have to catch a train at 7:00 am.

Oh my! :eek: 30c? *hugs FreakyLady* I hope it cools down soon in the tender acres of Germany. :)

Today it's been raining, pretty much all day. It's also kind of cold. :p

:lol: hey speed cochrane, I'm definitely not the one, who likes this hot weather. I mean the best weather for me is when it's about 25c or 26c... the sun is shining and there is a fresh breeze... :D

The strange thing here is, one day it's raining and it's cold and you have to wear something like a jacket. and next day it's suddenly so hot and the sun is burning...
But hey... ;)

That darn weather huh? :lol: :p

Gosh its so cloudy and depressing. But that means it'll rain again, and I love rain. :D

Ah...the weather is so nice here. Which is boring for a budding meteorologist like myself, but I won't complain.

ooo yeah... its lovely and overcast today! not that incredibly cold but cool. it's been raining today too! yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back