"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg's funny side is definitely one that used to be an image of the show and of the episodes, but now he has obviously grown up and matured, now he is more serious. All the situation I have read about of season 7 seem to put him really sad *thinks about how he needs a hug* Maybe we will never get back our Greggo...or maybe we will, who knows? I don't know if now it would be right to put him with the "kid" things again, but yeah, I want smiles and jokes!to light that lab!

Well as I have said before, he is in a different kind of position now too. In the lab he did not have to deal so much with the harsh realities of murders. Now he is out there seeing the bodies and gory side, it is not the kind of situations in which you crack jokes.

I watched "A Night at the movies" last night and at last I got to see a happy Greg epi. He was super adorable in that epi. It was really cute when he won the bet and he kind of knocked on the glass door and wave if the other lab tech, Jacqui (i think) was still wearing a swami hat. He was really cute.. And still is. *faints* I love it the Greg can make me smile.. ;)

^^ lol thats one of my favorite eppys! I love the look on his face when he challenges Jacqui, hehe, so intense and hot :rolleyes:

Yeah. With that confidence look on hs face. :D And in "Last laugh" too.. I'm not that sure on what he said because my mom was screaming on the phone but I think he kind of said something to Hodges then he said "Hodges? 1.. 2.. 3.. then he made this beeping sound." I laughed at that scene that was really cute :) and when Catherine handed him the water bottle when they were in the store and he made this kind of look. I laughed too. That was really cute and adorable.. :D

Yeah I remember both of those scenes.
They had on "Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye" last night on CBS. That is still one of my absolute favorite Greg eps. He had so many cute moments in that one. Of course the end with the hat flip was great.

Do you think Greg will get a girlfriend on the show or will they leave him flirty and single????

As much as I'd like to see him with a girlfriend, I'd like to see him single at the same time so he can flirt with everyone to make ya laugh :D

I feel the same way too RyanAddict. I would like to see him have a girlfriend. (I do ship Sandle so you guys know who i want him to be with :) ;).. but that can be discussed in the other thread ;)) But his flirting does make me laugh. He's really cute when his doing it and Yurek have some pics of it in the pic thread. :D

Since they are not big on showing relationships on this show, unless it is GSR, I think I rather just continue to see Greg flirting.

hey i wanna quote this cute sentence...it is frm a book called Snake Eyes..Greg was talking to Warrick

"I think Charlie Ames killed his wife,"Warrick said. "And you know what else i think?"
Greg asked, "that we're going to prove it?"
"Damn stright," Warrick said, grining. He held out his open hand, and Greg seemed confused as to whether to shake it, or give him a highfive or...
"Car keys, Greg."
Greg handed them over.
:lol: :lol: it was funny

and i have one more
He and Greg left the autopsy room, got out of the scrubs, and-in the corridor-Warrick said, so far we've two suspects, the husband and the friend."
"Why the friend?" Greg asked
"You know the rule, Greg-first on the scene, first suspect. Who called 911?"
Glumly, Greg said,"The friend."
"That makes you unhappy?"
"Yeah, well I liked her. She was nice"
"You mean she was a hottie?"
Greg frowned. "Hey. That's not fair. I'd hate to think she's a killer, is all"
:lol: :lol: so much for the hotness...lol well greg is so hot and funny even in the books...actually theres many more funny scene but i will only tell you that part..the rest u should buy the book to see for urself :D

I would like to see Greg dating someone, having a girlfriend. But maybe someone out of the lab. Maybe if they do something like that, we could see a little bit different Greg :rolleyes: I dunno, but maybe some love would be good for him, afterall, he has been a bit down this season, and I want to cheer him up :)

Yeah but seeing as CSI does not show much of the private lives of the CSI's unless they are GSR, then I would not expect to see him with his girlfriend much. Look at Warrick who is married, we have not seen his wife in ages or even heard her talked about.

greg_sara_love said:
hey i wanna quote this cute sentence...it is frm a book called Snake Eyes..Greg was talking to Warrick

"I think Charlie Ames killed his wife,"Warrick said. "And you know what else i think?"
Greg asked, "that we're going to prove it?"
"Damn stright," Warrick said, grining. He held out his open hand, and Greg seemed confused as to whether to shake it, or give him a highfive or...
"Car keys, Greg."
Greg handed them over.
:lol: :lol: it was funny

and i have one more
He and Greg left the autopsy room, got out of the scrubs, and-in the corridor-Warrick said, so far we've two suspects, the husband and the friend."
"Why the friend?" Greg asked
"You know the rule, Greg-first on the scene, first suspect. Who called 911?"
Glumly, Greg said,"The friend."
"That makes you unhappy?"
"Yeah, well I liked her. She was nice"
"You mean she was a hottie?"
Greg frowned. "Hey. That's not fair. I'd hate to think she's a killer, is all"
:lol: :lol: so much for the hotness...lol well greg is so hot and funny even in the books...actually theres many more funny scene but i will only tell you that part..the rest u should buy the book to see for urself :D

I love that book! he and Warrick were so funny in it!

( the second or thrid time I read it I found myself skipping to thier parts of the story.
One Nitpick with it: Greg doesn't carry a gun.

It is fun to watch him flirt on the with Sara or anybody ;) (yes even the guys) don't mind slash as long as it's well done. but that's a conversation for another thread.

Dizzney said:
Yeah but seeing as CSI does not show much of the private lives of the CSI's unless they are GSR, then I would not expect to see him with his girlfriend much. Look at Warrick who is married, we have not seen his wife in ages or even heard her talked about.

Yeah, I guess you're right. They do not CSI's personal life that much. I guess that's not the point of the show. But it would be interesting anyway :rolleyes:

Heya *waves* soz been a while I'm in the middle of my exmas so can only post everynow and then oh well only 56 days to go *hits head on desk*

About Snake Eyes, I loved the Greg and Warrick bits (the part when Warrick wakes up and thinks Greg is Tina :lol: lol) but like you Leftyguitar i was like errrrr he doesn't carry a gun grrrr oh well.

And as much I'd love to see Greg with someone (I won't bore you with my ships) I don't think they will show anything on the show they might mention someone everynow and then but I don't think they'll be anything serious as least not for a while anyway. I'd love to be proved wrong but at the same time I do love his flirty single side so either way I'm happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back