"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up, lets remember that there is a "Time Zone Line" no spoilers are discussed in regular thread until AFTER the ep has aired on all US time zones. All discussions until that time should be discussed in the Ep discussion thread.

And please don't ruin it for me, even though I do live in the States. I have to wait until tonight to be able to watch it because my mom and sister both have to work and I'm going to be at my mamaw's. (Thankfully she has Comcast OnDemand. :D Maybe it's on there already.... *gimmegimmegimme!!!*)

You all know the time zone line, The line using east coast time is 1:00 am (thursday night/Friday Morning). Though it starts at 12am est. (West coast the last coast 9pm) I figure its safer to go until 1am est (10pm West coast). After that its free to be discussed.

It's the next day today, so it may be safe to talk now, even though it could go in the epi discussion thread but, just wanted to say that even though there weren't a lot of Greg scenes, the safety goggles made up for it. :)

But really, I liked Greg's scenes, even though I would have to disagree with Catherine, I really think that Sam was "connected" and I think she knew that, but other than that, some great Greg scenes, and the one with him and Hodges cracked me up.

Yeah we know Sam was a shady character! Yes Greg looked hot in those safty glasses, I thought there was quite a bit of him in this episode. More than we used to get the past few seasons.

btw- I post caps from the episode on the pic thread.

speakerset said:
It's the next day today, so it may be safe to talk now.
While we encourage a review of the ep in the ep discussion, general talk on it is fine and its safe if its done after 1 am est. (thursday/friday), which means its fineally over on the last US coast.

Oh Greg in safety googles, thats hot lol! :) Probably the only guy in the world who can pull them off :)

some great Greg scenes, and the one with him and Hodges cracked me up.

Oh Hodges-Greg humour is great, i havent seen the episode. Could someone please tell me what was said?

Oh Hodges-Greg humour is great, i havent seen the episode. Could someone please tell me what was said?

This is how the scene played out. Keep in mind that it's funnier to actully see it than to read about it.

Hodges gets results from the printer and takes them to the garrage where Greg is procesing the car.

Hodges: "You know what makes human bones glow in the dark?"

Greg: "Love?"

Hodges: "Tetrcyclein" (spelling probably wrong but it's a acne medication)

Greg finds a gun hood ordiment under the car seat and looks at it.

Greg: "Wanna help me with a little experiment?"

Hodges: "Sure."

Greg asks him to grab the evidence bag and he goes to the front of the car, Hodges follows. Greg takes the gun hood oriment from the evidence bag Hodges is holding and finds it does not fit the broken area on the hood. He then takes the one he found and does the same thing and it matches.

Greg:" We have a match."

Hodges:"This was your experiment?"

Greg: "Actully it is, thanks."

This pic goes with the scene

Thanks alot for the scene and pic Wojo :D

Lol that scene does sound funny probably even funnier on screen. Love witty Greg, especially with Hodges, and the way it seems that he kind of got Hodges interested and kind of wasted Hodges time an with his experiment :lol:

Wojo said:
Hodges: "You know what makes human bones glow in the dark?"
Greg: "Love?"
Hodges: "Tetrcyclein"

Gregs response is so sweet, just seems like a Greg thing to say :D

What cracked me up was how it was almost like when Greg used to want to be in on the active investigations, looking at the cars, checking out the scuba equipment, and that time he got jealous because Archie got to go out on the scene and he didn't (remember the whole expertise line).

And Wojo, I thought that was a sweet response too..that he would think it was love..it's smart, funny and snarky at the same time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back