"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
tanglewood14 said:
I watching him on Rashomama a while ago and his "flashback" was hilarious!

It certainly was! It is my new fave episode, he was so funny and I don't remember laughing so much during a CSI episode before. (and a shirtless Nick was a nice bonus too-but I wish it would have been Greg).

thanks guys for being 'happy for me'. Hearing from Eric counts as one of the best days of my life! :)

Rashomama was an amazing Greg episode, and it was funny too. I liked Kiss Kiss Bye Bye for almost the same reasons.

Here's to a new season we hope is filled with Greg. Cheers.

Cheers. *clinks glass*

Yes, Rashomama and Kiss Kiss Bye Bye and hilarious!

Play With Fire makes me sad :(

Go Eric writing back to fans, thats just too cool :)

I completely forgot what else I was going to say now, the letter business made me squeal :lol:

Wojo I am insanely jealous of you. Also, I think it makes Eric even more attractive (if that's possible) that he writes back to his fans - even if it is the same letter to everyone. He's a busy guy - its the thought that counts!

Yeah, I've been meaning to write to him. The fact that he writes back, even if it does take a year, that's still pretty amazing.

Don't be jealous!
Well yeah, I am sure Eric is a real sweetheart. Someone who appreciates his fans.

I think it's part of that thankfulness, sensibility, or whatever that he has that makes him such a great person. I mean, regardless of what the letter actually said, he chose to write back rather than ignore it and move on.

Wojo said:
As promised please check out my LJ and see the Photo Eric sent me. :D :D

Hey, did you have to do the whole self-addressed stamped envelope thing for that? The fact that he wrote "rock on" as opposed to something like "all the best" makes me think I might want one :)

Yes, I did send a SASE with my letter. I hear that the most the actor's from CSI prefer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back