"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Haven't seen or heard of that TV guide. Is it a USA one? Never know what country people might be in!

2. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Yep, it's USA one. But it's weird..'cause my cousin has it, but the issue's from August 8th - ? . :confused: So, I dunno. Very...strange. :p

But people are also looking forward to it in the Spoiler Lab. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I completely agree, especially after Greg freezes when the bus driver starts coughing up blood. Nick could have really told him off and made him feel about an inch tall. Instead, Nick tells Greg about how green he was at his first homicide. Anyone else, besides the CSI team, would throw the incident back in Greg's face.

4. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ahhh i just watched "Compulsions" and Greg's hair was a bit scary potatoes :eek:

semi slicked back but semi spikey. and he looked so small for some reason...

anyhoo! just thought i'd share that with you all!

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

eszmanda_luver has posted the link to a readable scan - Contains Spoiler.

:eek: Boy does he look incredibly hot in that pic! *drool~~~*

=========
    ~Edited: Added a spoiler warning to the title of scan~

6. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

*reads text* Someone clocked him in the face?! Why? Who? *wants to read the whole text*

o_O

He looks good though. :'3

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Holy moly I love that picture. And yeah, i was a little confused about his encounter with that violent lady as well!!

8. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Violent lady...watch. your. back. :mad:

*dun-dun-dunnnn* :eek:

On another note....BRING ON THE FULL ARTICLE!! :)

9. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

poor boy! who would hit him in the face?!! they were obviously just jealous that they weren't as drop dead gorgeous as him. that must be it.

and about this Sara thing, i hope nothing comes of it! i don't want Greg to get hurt in that way.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nods* I can't fathom someone wanting to mess up his face either. Although I'm sure one of the fangirls would be willing to put ice on it for him and kiss him all better :devil:

11. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

I want season 7 :lol:, I want to know whats going to happen to poor Greg emotionally

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

That woman is dead! *growls* Who would do that to him? That's crazy. I'll use my CSI talents and find out who did it. I wish I had the whole articile *rushes out to buy TV guide*

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

-First I added a spoiler warning to the link to that scan.

-Second please remember this is a spoiler free zone, we have a lab for those discussions.

-Third threatening, even as a joke is not a good thing, you may not like what you read but remember that is a real life human being and its not tolerated on this site, not to mention that no one knows the full situation, and interviews don't always tell them. And this is a friendly reminder regarding this issue.

14. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

How could anyone want to hurt sweet Eric? And yes, Mel im pretty sure all of his fangirls would be willing to help him and make it better, I certainly would be. ;) I just hope that insane lady didnt do any damage, otherwise *grabs weapon* I have a bone to pick with her! :mad:

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Okay, I'm reprinting this part of the TV Guide article because it was left out due to it beginning on a different page. The scanned picture and article began on page 26, but the Eric article actually began on page 25. Here goes:

While Eric Szmanda was visiting the island of Kauai this summer, his trip took a CSI-worthy turn when revelers recognized him at a bar. "They were coming up to me being very nice," says the soft-spoken actor, who has been earning accolades for his role as lovable lab technician-turned-investigator Greg Sanders ever since CSI debuted six years ago. But when Szmanda stepped away from the crowd of well-wishers, he says, "A big Samoan woman reached out. I thought she wanted to shake my hand, but she clocked me in the face!"

Eric was slapped in real life. I wonder if it was some kind of Samoan greeting custom? Maybe the woman didn't mean to hurt him, but to just "greet" him in a Samoan way. I'm not familiar with the customs of the people of the South Pacific, so I'm just guessing.

The rest of the article is shown in the scanned picture upthread.

I'm so pumped with excitement that Eric will be getting a juicy role! I intend to e-mail Carol Mendelsohn and thank her for finally giving Eric a great storyline. It would be nice if others did the same. Let's let the CSI producer know how much we love Greg and can't wait to see him in Season 7!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.