"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Cats in the Cradle is hilarious. I know the quote by heart...

Greg: I could've been a rockstar
    Grissom: There's still time Greg.

Hahahaha. It makes me crack up! :lol:

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah and also the quote:

Greg: "I'm like a sponge, I absorb information"
    Griss: "That's my line"
    Greg: "Yeah, and I absorbed it"

Cracks me up.... :lol: :lol:

3. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

:lol: what episode is that from? i've read that quote a few times and it's bugging me!!

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Cats in the Cradle :D

5. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

oh hell's bells. i need to go out n buy the damn dvds.

i always get distracted though just as i'm planning to go out n buy them!
    and i need my greg fix in this time before the new season.

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ I desperately need to get money for a DVR before season 7 starts!!! I need to record every second of Greg-ness!!!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i love him in cats in the cradle!! haha..ahh yes the old funny greggyy

8. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! Thanks so much for all your wonderful goodbyes! *Hugs* I missed you guys almost as much as my daily supply of Greg/Eric!!! :) I wish I had gone to LV like some of you guys! My grandmother lives there and it's always so much fun when we visit her... It sounds like you guys had fun there (even if you didn't see any of the CSIs... ;))

A VERY happy belated birthday to Eric!!!!!! I can't believe he's 31!! He's such a kid at heart!! I agree with all you guys about how he looks SO young for his age!! He definitely looks like he's in his early 20s in the first couple seasons of CSI and he looks like a teenager in True Vinyl!! It's so amazing that a 26-year-old wouldn't be afraid to rock out with a rubber glove on his head or dance around wearing a head dress!!! :D That just makes me love him even more to know that he still knows how to have fun, regardless of his age!

I LOVED Chasing the Bus!! I thought it was so awesome cause it was Greg's real first time out in the field and it's what motivated him to move out of the lab! Table Stakes, Cats in the Cradle, Who Shot Sherlock, Viva Las Vegas, and All For Our Country are all awesome Greg eps too... And of course the Old Vegas/Detective Greg we love in Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye and Rashomama! :D

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome back! I agree, Chasing the bus is one of my fave eppys. Greg's first time in the field and his interaction with Nick. His guilt over messing up, Nick tells him not to worry about it and tries to help him feel better, Grisson said he didn't hear about it but you know he was just trying to make him feel better too. Then Sara tells him he's good at what he does, also helping him to feel better. So everyone wants Greg to feel better! Makes you just want to hug him!!!

But:
    I think the lab explosion in Play with fire had alot more to do with Greg's modivation to move out of the lab. :)

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i loved chasing the bus!! he was so adorable. but hes sexy in rashomama!! i love how his point of view is black and white. it just shows another way how hes unique :D

11. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah, I love Chasing the Bus, but All For Our Country was also loved very much as well! I LOVED that episodes. From his face when everyone is staring at you, to him walking down the road, and of course, dirty dirty Greg. Love.

HAha love it

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh yeah, a dirty Greg is a sexy Greg!! I volenteer to make him clean again.

Edited for television :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*peeps in* Geez what is it a full moon, I am trying to conserve water people, and have in other threads resorted to other ways of torcher/punishment/attention getting methods, don't make me come in here, don't underestimate me, it won't be pretty. :p
    *walks back out* :D

14. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Hey..guys? Did anybody happen to get the newest TVGuide? I don't get them..but I was talking to my cousin who has it, and she said that it has CSI hottys from all three CSI's on the cover...including Eric!!! AND she also said that there was an article in there about Eric and, get this, a picture of him walking on the beach, with an expression saying he wants something.

*cough* SO, unless my dear cousin is lying (of course she isn't 'cause then I'd have to kill her ;) ), does anyone have this? If so...PLEASE SCAN IT to save my sanity!!

15. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Ohh wow, I definitely have to check that out. It sounds exciting.

Welcome back sherlockanne! Hope you enjoyed.

In Chasing the Bus, you get this feeling that as much as the CSIs poke fun at Greg, they genuinely care about him and want to see him grow as a CSI and a person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.