Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Ducky, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I just love his hair!!!

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hahaha, I loved that! I love it when he does things with max.

One time Conan was talking about Desperate House Wives and he said something and the audience went Boooo and he was like "So they changed the channel to nbc *pauses* I have no soul, and I'm fired." I just love that man!

I can't wait to see it tonight!

3. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Lol...I loved the Finland show

The funniest part was when he went to suprise some fans. He went to this girl's apartment and rang the doorbell and she wasn't home. Then he started knocking on all the other people's doors and no one answered. He got to this one and said he had to talk to this guy because of his name being Forss Fagerstrom(sp?) it was so hilarious..Conan was like Fagerstrom--I know you're in there--but he didn't answer the door either. He met another girl..that part was funny but her friend sounded like a total bitch

eta: those little kids interviewing him was another really funny part

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^:lol: Yeah... "FAGERSTRÖM I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!" :lol:

I can't believe they didn't add part where he visited Santa Claus :eek:

Kids interviewing him. Yes, they did it for big Saturday night show called "Huuma".
    best part was that kids don't even speak English for real :lol: When Conan asked "are you two related" they had to check behind camera and hear someone translating the question :lol:

There was one part in that interview that wasn't added to FInland Friday.
    When kids asked him about being afraid to be nude, he ended that questions "It's scary to talk about this with two little kids in the dark room. I'm afrail police will be here soon"

Lapland part. Too bad half of dogsledge thing was fake :p
    And SaunaSociety trip was just fun :lol: and he was picking on those chinese.'

oh boy.

5. speedmonkey2

Oh my god that was soooo hilarious last night! When he stood outside Fagerstrom's house...hade me laughing for ever! And then when he went to that girl's house and started talking to her and she asked him if he wanted anything and she was like "Do you want ice?" and he's like "No, ice were in finland!"

I just love that man! He's so....hilarious!

6. Ducky

You know,watchingit again... the whole Sauna-society stuff was fun.

I found a few nice articles, one blog with Finns comments

Maureen Ryanin Chicago Tribune

and clip
    from CNN.
    I hope the 2nd link works.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

[​IMG]

He's a God. A GOD!
    But that icon makes me die with laughter.. :lol:

8. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

James Lipton was on again a couple nights ago doing another K-Fed song. That was pretty funny

9. speedmonkey2

I heared that, that was hilarious. Everything about Conan just cracks me up. I think he's the only late night talk show host that makes fun of himself. And that icon is awesome!

10. Ducky

Oi, another thread to bump up. I had little break with Conan, had hard time catch his show, even it's shown again in the next day (afternoon).

Just saw the one with Tom Hanks. Man it was hilarious episode! Tom was so great :D And the episode where they lured celebrities with salt :lol: When Jeff Goldblum came and licked first salt and then Conan's forehead :lol: Ah man, it's so funny show :D

And Jim Gaffigan and his Paleforce. I had tears in my eyes when I laughed so hard.

11. speedmonkey2

I also haven't been watching Conan as much. I always fall asleep before he comes on. I wish him and Leno would switch times. But oh well. I get out of school in a week and 3 days. So I can stay up and watch him as much as I want. lol. I just love Conan as i've mentioned before. I did mangage to catch about five minutes of when he went to Chicago and that one guy was like "Where's my canoe." and then they showed that clip of a guy in a canoe falling down a hill covered in snow. Hilarious.

12. Ducky

^They did that canoe thing again? I guess they used it first time before Olympics when they were introducing events to audience :lol:

13. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I've liked the recent traveling shows he has done. I'm not sure of all the places he has done but I know he went to Iceland and Chicago. I loved those shows. :D

14. Ducky

*coughs*
    It was Finland, not Iceland

*is a Finn*
    *is hurt* :p :lol:

15. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah! That was it! So sorry about that. I see why I mixed those up though. But yeah, I saw the Finland one and that one was hillarious.