Lady Heather Returns to Las Vegas

EricaSJ said:
Wow. I didn't know the relationship between Grissom and Sara had been seven years long! That's new to me!

Seriously, no matter how much you love this relationship, it didn't start at least until season 5 or 6. He rejected her in Play with Fire and said he couldn't give up all he had for a woman in Butterflied and that's the best proof that this relationship isn't as long as someone has claimed above.

And I agree with you, WP. Lady Heather is my favorite guest role so far, followed by Sam Braun. I doubt anyone could beat her. lol. You're right, they wouldn't bring her back if she wasn't popular. I'm excited about that, but I'm worried about what might happen to her, too. :(

From our own "files" news from the "archives" WP and Jorja Fox talking.. and on the 7 years. I don't know.. just going by what they both said!!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/270207_02.shtml

http://www.csifiles.com/news/261006_02.shtml

http://www.csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

timeline since S/1

^ Hey, you said "relationship" yourself. I won't deny that Grissom and Sara might have had feelings for each other for several years, but the relationship itself started in either late season 5 or season 6. I'm saying this according to what actually happened on the show, which I think is more accurate than any interview or fan-made stuff. ;)

And thanks, I refuse to go to the mess that is the CSI wiki. :lol:

Lady Heather rocks. :p

I certainly hope Sara and Gil have only been dating since Season 5 or 6, no matter how many years they had "feelings" for each other. Otherwise, they spent several years cheating on each other with Terri, Hank, LH, etc.... :)

Count me in as someone looking forward to getting the Dark Ladye back for an episode. I'm open to whatever storylines they cook up for her, as long as they don't erase that essential creepiness/attractiveness factor that makes her so intriguing. For example, if Grissom tells her he's dating someone and she's all "You managed to open up enough to someone to pull that off? How... mature of you, Grissom", I'm not going to go off the rails about how TPTB have RUINED HER CHARACTER, OH NOES!!!! Nor will I bitch if she makes fun of him, or doesn't mention it at all, or puts the moves on him, or manipulates him into helping her, or... all these actions, I think, could be contained within the character. She's large and elusive enough, I think, to pull any of them off and remain essentially herself.

I like the fact that Lady Heather is returning but I just hope she doesn't ruin Grissom and Sara's relationship.

I love Lady Heather since her first appearance in the show. I really love her interaction with Grissom.

But I'am not so happy that she return because I'am very concerned about what TPTB have in mind. I'am sure she won't ruin the GSR but I'am afraid that they will sacrify her for the GSR. :( TPTB have invested so much into GSR, I don't think they will screw up, furthermore don't forget that GSR supporters are in the majority, I don't think that they will take the risk to disappoint them.

I hope they don't use her to further the we must love the GSR storyline. If they think Lady Heather giving her blessing is going to make me like it, they are just going to make me hate it even more. I am only watching the rest of the season to see what happens to greg, and to watch Grissom dump Sara.

well, I do support gsr, (and let it be known I am not arguing others personal opinions, because everyone is entitled to them, like I am mine)but I think it will be refreshing to see the return of Lady Heather to the show. I have a feeling it will throw a monkey wrench into the whole gris/sara thing...which would be interesting to see...lol, and I would love to see a conflict between Sara and Heather. :lol:

I'm glad to see her too. There was so much left unresolved between her and Grissom.

We can only speculate on what will happen... spoilers or not

EricaSJ said:
^ Hey, you said "relationship" yourself. I won't deny that Grissom and Sara might have had feelings for each other for several years, but the relationship itself started in either late season 5 or season 6. I'm saying this according to what actually happened on the show, which I think is more accurate than any interview or fan-made stuff. ;)

Lady Heather rocks. :p

ITA Erica I believe the show.
The actors can say what they want, it's what happened on each ep that counts.
Oh sure TMTP can try and change the past, but we know better. :D

Long Live Lady Heather

-----------------
MindyC.jpg

INTERESTING READ ABOUT HER 'RETURN' and not what you'd think :eek: and some insight from Melinda Clarke ;)

ARTICLE

Courtesy of Eylses web-site

That is sooo awesome. But you know what annoys me, people who will disown the show they love just because TPTB didn't do what they wanted them to do.... It's soo sad. I just started watching the 6th Season and I was upset at first because it is a little bit different.... But it's still CSI.

I think that this is going to be very interesting. I hope that they don't ruin GSR because that would just be really sad and upset about half of the fanbase. And yes, there are Lady H/Grissom shippers but they are in the minority unfortunately.

Kate.

Well, shippers are in the minority of all the viewers. And I guess we'll never know which ship has the most supporters since, again, fans who go online and discuss the show are in the minority of all the viewers.

I don't care whether they keep or break GSR as long as the story is good. I haven't really liked season 7 so far so I'm not expecting much. :p

SA_Kate_937 said:
That is sooo awesome. But you know what annoys me, people who will disown the show they love just because TPTB didn't do what they wanted them to do.... It's soo sad. I just started watching the 6th Season and I was upset at first because it is a little bit different.... But it's still CSI.

I think that this is going to be very interesting. I hope that they don't ruin GSR because that would just be really sad and upset about half of the fanbase. And yes, there are Lady H/Grissom shippers but they are in the minority unfortunately.

Kate.

I am not watching the show if GSR continues next season..its not the CSI I signed up for, so I won't watch it. Sorry if you feel its pathetic, but what annoys me is GSR fans who seem to think they know what its like to be a non-GSR fan. If tptb want to suck up to one fanbase, then they are going to lose people from the other fanbases.

Back