Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Hummm...where can I find Ryan/Tyler stuff?
There's one in my memories (which you should be able to see, cuz I've listed you as a friend) at LiveJournal. Go to One Shot Fanfiction, then look for "Ryan/??? - Forbidden." It's supposed to be a secret who Ryan's partner is, but oh well. :p I've never seen any other Ryan/Tyler slash...

I felt the Valera/Speed vibe, too. But now that he's six feet under, I think she's got her eye set on Ryan.

Dude, Speed/Tyler OWNS ME. Seriously? Hottest slash ever. Speed's so crabby, and Tyler so damn nice, but with a sarcastic edge. Tyler seemed to totally get Speed. And Tyler was always flirting with him, especially in Wannabe. "Not your best work." Dude.

Dude, Speed/Tyler OWNS ME. Seriously? Hottest slash ever. Speed's so crabby, and Tyler so damn nice, but with a sarcastic edge. Tyler seemed to totally get Speed. And Tyler was always flirting with him, especially in Wannabe. "Not your best work." Dude.

Gah! I loved that scene!

I have this whole complicated backstory for Speed and Tyler in my head. :lol: I kind of suspect that Speed might've gotten Tyler his job. He seemed pretty familiar with him right after Tyler debuted. And who always wound up doing the computer/AV work with Tyler? :D

I'm willing to give Archie some love :D He's a little younger than I normally go for, but he's so cute and I do love my geeks (the computer games would *have* to go though... ) :lol:

Ooooohhh, count me in! Count me in! I've always thought that he's an absolute cutiepie. Shame he's got no one 'suitable' to pair with :(

I think Valera and Ryan would be wonderful together. Though, come to think again, how 'bout Archie and Valera , ehh? :p ;)

I think Bobby would be with a man. I remember reading something about a scene in season...3 or 4 maybe where he told Catherine or somebody that he and his partner were planning to adopt a baby, but the scene was cut from the script. Aww.

I have this whole complicated backstory for Speed and Tyler in my head. :lol: I kind of suspect that Speed might've gotten Tyler his job. He seemed pretty familiar with him right after Tyler debuted. And who always wound up doing the computer/AV work with Tyler? :D

I have this thing in my head, too, that I've been trying to turn into a story since forever. Now that I'm computerless, I should give it a shot.

I love in Innocent, when Calleigh was all, "I'll do this and that... you go with Tyler..." Calleigh trying to play cupid? I'd love to think so.

It was weird, though, cause they usually say, "you check the video," or something. But she actually said, "go with Tyler." Giddy as a school girl, let me tell ya.

Inventory of Lab Tech Love (the way I see it. :))

Tyler Jensen: Belongs with Speed. :D
Maxine Valera: Belongs with Ryan.
Bobby Dawson: I so want to see his family! Why oh why did tptb cut that scene. :( *cries*
Archie: He'd have to have a Trekkie/sci-fi girlfriend. They'd be so cute.
Mia: Ummm... I wouldn't mind them doing something unexpected with her. Perhaps she could pair with Hodges?
David Hodges: He so has a crush on Greg and Nick.
Chad: I totally agree with Aiden. They'd be cuuuuuute. :)

Back