La Rue To Miss Multiple Episodes Of 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami‘s Eva La Rue*(Natalia Boa Vista) will miss three episodes of the show this season. According to the actress’ Twitter account, the cuts were not made due to creative reasons, but unfortunately caused by budget issues. It is unknown how the character will be written out. Back in August, a source close to La [...]

More...

If I were to get rid of a character for three episodes, it wouldn't be Natalia. :(

If they wanted her out for three episodes, why didn't they just have Natalia hurt enough from her injuries in the season finale last season and have her been on paid medical leave for three episodes following the premiere? That would have at least given a good, logical reason for her to be absent. I swear these people do not know how to use logic sometimes.

Furthermore, if there were budget issues wouldn't the smarter thing to do be to cut some of the expensive action scenes that the show doesn't really need in the first place... or to cut the scenes with that expensive, holographic looking tools they use in the lab? That stuff just looks weird on a CSI show anyway. This isn't Star Trek for crying out loud LOL.

If they followed through with Horatio being shot it would have been a good opportunity for him to miss a few eps. Not only would it have solved some financial issues, but it would have been interesting from a creative standpoint. Seeing how the team works without their fearless leader. Oh well.

I don't buy this budget reason BS. If that were the case then why wouldn't they write one character out of one ep, a different character out of another ep and so on? Why only pick on one person?

At the very least, I hope these three episodes are spaced out rather than one right after the other.

If they followed through with Horatio being shot it would have been a good opportunity for him to miss a few eps. Not only would it have solved some financial issues, but it would have been interesting from a creative standpoint. Seeing how the team works without their fearless leader. Oh well.

As much as I like Horatio, I agree with this from a creative POV.

Screw logic, they should have just had Horatio and Eric's Hummer get picked up by the tornado and dropped in Oz. They could find their way back after a few episodes, and everybody else would be like 'LOL you guys were gone?'

That would have made me happy, anyway. :lol:

I don't buy this budget reason BS. If that were the case then why wouldn't they write one character out of one ep, a different character out of another ep and so on? Why only pick on one person?

At the very least, I hope these three episodes are spaced out rather than one right after the other.
I just said this very same thing to someone.

Screw logic, they should have just had Horatio and Eric's Hummer get picked up by the tornado and dropped in Oz.
Eric to Horatio:"I don't think we're in Miami anymore H".

I just said this very same thing to someone.

Screw logic, they should have just had Horatio and Eric's Hummer get picked up by the tornado and dropped in Oz.
Eric to Horatio:"I don't think we're in Miami anymore H".

LOL... And O'Shay would be the wicked witch... except he'd be a warlock instead LOL. "I'll get you Horatio and your little sunnies too :cackle: ". :D

Back