"Kill Me If You Can" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I wonder if any of the guys in the cast will try the Dukes' slide over the hood of their cars...maybe not on camera but maybe goofing off in between takes.

Oh, I would pay good money to see Nick and Greg each slide over the car like that. I would also love to see them climb in through the car window like the Dukes did too. :lol: That would be hysterical.

I'd chip in a few bucks as well. If the blooper reels are any indication, I can totally see GE doing something like this.

I wonder if any of the guys in the cast will try the Dukes' slide over the hood of their cars...maybe not on camera but maybe goofing off in between takes.

Oh, I would pay good money to see Nick and Greg each slide over the car like that. I would also love to see them climb in through the car window like the Dukes did too. :lol: That would be hysterical.

I'd chip in a few bucks as well. If the blooper reels are any indication, I can totally see GE doing something like this.

With Catherine as Daisy Duke in those shorts.:lol:

Oh man I remember the Dukes of Hazard. :lol: This should be an interesting episode. I hope the show doesn't continue being the Laurence Fishburne show though. That will get old fast. :rolleyes:

Oh man I remember the Dukes of Hazard. :lol: This should be an interesting episode. I hope the show doesn't continue being the Laurence Fishburne show though. That will get old fast. :rolleyes:
I haven't actually sat down and measured it but I don't think LF is getting any more or less screen time than WP did. And since he's replacing WP in a lead role capacity, it's to be expected.

I haven't actually sat down and measured it but I don't think LF is getting any more or less screen time than WP did. And since he's replacing WP in a lead role capacity, it's to be expected.

Honestly, I never noticed WP having more scenes than anyone else. I guess its cause he was there from the beginning and Ray is new, so it seems like more sometimes. :lol: I thought in last week's ep though that the scenes were more balanced from person to person.

This title makes me laugh as it makes me think of that U2 song, Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me, Kill Me or something to that effect
I think the title is a play on the Leo DiCaprio movie "Catch Me If You Can" about a serial con artist what had been at it since he was eighteen. And i think there is a con artist angle to the episode
Yeah, me too. This show comes up with some of the best ep titles.

And hey! Just two more posts and about another day and I can get an avatar!!!
yay-1.gif

You were right, Destiny, that they happen about the same time! :beer:

I was reading where some of you were talking about John Schneider. This will be the 2nd time he's done a CSI show. He was in the CSI: Miami season 6 episode "Tunnel Vision". Now if only he would do an episode of CSI: NY, he'd have a grand slam as far as CSI shows go. I saw a commercial for this episode a while ago and I saw him in it...he still looks as hot as ever to me. John Schneider...YEE HAW!!! I'm definitely gonna watch this episode. Then I'll come back and write a small review about it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
I think that the murders are set up kinda like "4x4" and... uhm... damn I forgot the title. That season seven episode. Which is what the "Lifestyles of the Rich and Felonious" screen was for. (ETA: It was "Toe Tags")

Ah, Wendy at a crime scene. It made me laugh for about ten minutes.

Last edited:
So far this episode reminds me of 4x4, the way the cases intertwine and the connecting scenes go in reverse. Though in this case I guess It would be more like 3x3!

Great story lines to night - and it was good to see so many of the CSI stars together in one show! By the way, Wendy adds great value and reality to a scene - hope we get to see more and more of her!

What a night!! Loved the story and the characters - including the cat and turtle! It was good to see Wendy out in the field - more, more!

~ Excellent Wendy stuff in this episode. It was quite refreshing to see her out at a scene, and her scenes with the cat were cute. Her comments on loving jigsaw puzzles reminded me so much of the Pilot where Catherine was talking to Holly Gribbs. I hope we get to see more of Wendy like this.

~ Great to see John Schneider again, although I didn’t really like him being a sniffling, whiny washed-up actor. However, I think his acting was wasted here with having just a small part.

~ The ‘rewind the tape’ sequences they did between each storyline has become totally overused on this show. This entire show was too much like Season 5 “4X4”.

~ Interesting first half of the episode, boring second half. I thought the three cases intertwining could have been made more interesting.

~ What was the deal with the long maggot trail that the maid was trying to clean up outside the motel room - other than for the maid to find the body? I thought they’d come back to that at some point.

~ adding the cat and the tortoise for a bit of humor was cute.

~ Poor Super Dave with his bad back. It was funny to see he was having a bad day. Haven't really seen that since the "werewolves" episode.

My full review/summary can be found here

Last edited:
So far this episode reminds me of 4x4, the way the cases intertwine and the connecting scenes go in reverse. Though in this case I guess It would be more like 3x3!
Yeah, it reminded me of a lot of 4x4 - one of my least favorite eps. Probably why I didn't like this ep too much either. :(

I did like the tortoise though - that was a really cute addition!!!

Was it really an African Spur Tortoise? I should've known but I'm not sure. I liked the cat too. "stop licking the evidence!" lol

ow poor Dave.

Interesting Brass backstory, I wonder if his brother will ever be onscreen.

Back