Just a kiss...

I would def. kiss Nick or Greg but I wouldn't resist a kiss from Sara either. Her lips are sensual and kissable

id like to kiss nick, then nick some more, maybe a little bit of george action, and then nick again :D anyone see a theme going on? :lol:
weve seen nickys lips in action on the show, and hot damn i want me a piece of that! not to mention how often his tongue escapes his mouth while merely thinking, or talking, or standing around looking cute..... anyhoo, that could be a lot of fun :devil:

Well, let's see....

In order of preferences for kissing: Brass, Grissom, Warrick, Nick. Greg's just too young for me.

Grissom is waaaaay too old for me, but still i would like to kiss him the most :D i wouldn't mind kissing Greg too, then maybe Warrick. I wouldn't kiss Nick though (he is too little. i'm slim and tall myself but he is just TOO slim. i haven't seen him live so i don't know, maybe it's just how he appears on tv :p ).

i'm a girl so i'm not into ladies ;)

Me I'd kiss Catherine, Wendy, Sofia or Jessie Menken. I think Catherine or Jessie would be the best kissers! :D

Oh my gosh!!! I would so Kiss Nick!!!
He's got lovely lips, so kissable, and his teeth are perfect, oh and he just looks so clean!!!

oh he's so.... and I wouldn't hesitate if I met him (George) in real life I'd kiss him on the lips!!! i'm a nut but I would, even a small peck would make my life!!!

Back