Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
i love joshie! he has such a deep, awesome voice. i put "enchanting". i loved the ally mcbeal ep where he's a nerd, then he goes and sings one of his songs, then ppl are nice to him....it was a while ago so i don't remember what song though.

my favorite is his duet with charlotte church....such a pretty song

'The Prayer' is good but my all-time favorite has got to be 'All'improvviso Amore' (sp?). Josh's voice combined with that gorgeous string music... it's a match made in heaven. My second favorite is probably 'Mi Morena'... it's my cellphone ringtone and I actually wrote a Sandle fic by the same name (inspired by the song of course). :)

Josh avvies! I'm so excited! I'm addicted to message board avatars... I need a 12-step program or something. ;)

Josh Groban AND CSI?? There is a god! My two most favorite things in the world!

Consider yourselves all lucky, i'm pretty sure Australia is the only place Josh hasn't been yet with his 'enchanting :p' voice *sob*. I mean he's even been to Africa!

Love all his songs.. but "Alejate" and "Per Te" are my favs...

Josh Groban AND CSI?? There is a god! My two most favorite things in the world!

haha yeah. You should have seen me when I found this thread... I nearly went insane! :lol:

Love all his songs.. but "Alejate" and "Per Te" are my favs...

Always good songs to listen to... they're some of my favs as well.

Here are some of many :D

heartnsouljosheh.png

joshehfangirl.png

Fantastic Eyes

Grobanite

Believe

My Josh

My Confession

Just Josh

YAY! Josh avvies! I'm so happy! They're marvelous... do you make banners?

Interesting Josh story: I was listening to one of my compilation CDs which happened to have "To Where You Are" and "America" right next to each other. Well, I was playing it kind of loud and the porch door was open, and when I looked out in the middle of "To Where You Are" there was a MASSIVE blue jay sitting on my porch railing and tilting it's head towards the music.

Now this was a BIG bird. I swear, it must have been pregnant or something because it was bigger than some pigeons I've seen. But despite all the noise I had been making, the bird hadn't moved. I quieted down when I saw it, but it still didn't go anywhere. It stayed right there on my porch until the end of "America" and it flew away when the next song (which wasn't Josh) came on.

But the point of this story is that EVERYONE loves Josh Groban. Even the animals! :)

I've actually never tried my hand at making a Joshy banner :eek:, but I may sometime ;).

I love that story! I've actually got a story that, that one reminds me of! Let me share my first Grobanite moment:

12/04/2002 - Lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree was the date and what my family and I were watching.
We were all talking at the same time, not really interested in the TV since we were talking about what we would have for Christmas dinner, blah-blah...And then there he came!

The room was loud one second and as soon as he hit the first note of 'O, holy night' the room went dead silent and we all watched him sing.
Not another words was spoken until he stopped, we were all in a daze. I've been a Grobanite since then!

Well, I had always liked "You Raise Me Up" even before I knew who sang it. But just in this past year, my chorus sang it and the first part of the song ("When I am down and oh my soul, so weary..." etc.) was a solo!

I listened to that song so many times that I went out and bought myself the "Closer" CD. I've been hooked ever since.

I did get the solo by the way. ;)

One unfortunate thing is that in the summer of 2004, Josh came to a local arena, but I wasn't a fan yet, so I babysat my friend's son while he took his wife to the concert! One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made...

Back