Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiaCharlize said:
I don't think so... Having a teacher like that is pure poison for your concentration... Plus, teacher crushes are awkward... ;)
If Jorja were my teacher, let's just say my attendance will be 110%. The additional 10% is from all the extra activities like helping to carry her books before and after class and writing love letters- I mean, ESSAYS for extra credit. :) Btw, when I was 10 I had a crush on my gym teacher; and my lit teacher when I was 16. It's not awkward really. They're the reasons why I enjoy going to class. ;)

Roos hun, I love that Gina pic. Always have. :) Look at that cute dimple! *pokes dimple* Thanks for posting! I'll post some later. :)

ooo, Jorja as my teacher.... I think I'd just have to be an arse in class, and get a detention. *wiggles eyebrows evilly* I think I would revert back to my kindergarten state of mind... Drawing pictures for the teacher, leaving apples.... ^_^ ooh, as a gym teacher!!! *turns into a pile of mush*

JF as a teacher. Okay ... I would literally die. This coming from the person who actually wrote to her ... still haven't got a reply yet. But to have Jorja as a teacher would be a sweet experience.

Hmm, I wrote the letter, but there's still a complication with the stamps thingie.. I have to send a SASE, but I'm not from America, hehe. :) And tefla, it usually takes about eight months to get a reply.

UrielFalcon said:
ooo, Jorja as my teacher.... I think I'd just have to be an arse in class, and get a detention. *wiggles eyebrows evilly* I think I would revert back to my kindergarten state of mind... Drawing pictures for the teacher, leaving apples.... ^_^ ooh, as a gym teacher!!! *turns into a pile of mush*
Detention, eh? Naughty. :p *scoops pile of mush into a bucket*

Thanks for the pics angel! Her blue top, I've got one in white. :)

Notice how her smile is slightly lopsided? ^_^
Bracelet!! And clutch purse!! Pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back