Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha ' I wanted to be the first ' Bless you ^.^ thanks for the lovely pics :p I particularly loveee the 'birthday' one :p

jofod said:
you :D

I just adore this picture! It's so cute! I love the all picture too! It's from Nesting Dolls, that episode will be aired here next monday (don't worry, it's a rerun ;))

I sent Jorja a letter last month, with a birthday wish, so I was probably the first :lol: nenenenene. I hope she has already read it, I also asked to send me an autograph :D

That's awesome! I hope you get one back!
Is Nesting Dolls going to be repeated in the U.S?
If so, what time?

I'm hoping to get one back too! Everytime the post gets my way, I'm praying Jorja's letter would be between all those bills for my dad :lol:. I run to the post box like a little girl, and I'm crying like a little girl too, when I figure her letter isn't there.

I really don't know if Nesting Dolls is going to be repeated in the US. You should check the PureJorja calendar for that. :)

Jorja gets the most awesome birthday present ever: CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!

Lucky lucky.

jofod you scared me, I thought I had forgotten her birthday :eek:, jeez!

Why does she get Jack Sparrow? :lol: *confused*

I really loved Jorja's look at the Emmys 2004. She just looked awesome (when doesn't she?)

I found the Birthday thread on page two, you can make your wishes in there. :)

I'm still Alive!!! Gawd I'm so so so teribly sorry for not hanging around here anymore.
I was so busy with school, coz I wanted to make it through my first year an well, I Did =)
I'm glad I made it and finally I'm enjoying my vacation!

Gawd I missed you guys so much!!
And Roos when I don't talk about our lovely Jor doesn't mean I'm not thinking about her =)

I so not forgot this day, I can't it's written HUGE in My Agenda: JOR's BDAY!!!

So HAPPY BDAY JOR :D

Hmm.. Look's like she's not so happy with the special veggie chicken I made for her Bday..

xxXx

RoosCSILover said:
Why does she get Jack Sparrow? :lol: *confused*

I really loved Jorja's look at the Emmys 2004. She just looked awesome (when doesn't she?)
I think she means because Pirates of the Carribean two comes out But i'm not sure *is confuzzled as well*

It's our darling's birthday!
cheering.gif
Happy birthday cupcake! And same to you Ann! :D

Whoa jofod you're fast! I like beautiful. Squeeness! :D
Roos, I hope you'll get a reply and an autograph from her! Don't forget to share okayz? ;)
Welcome back Michelle! Aww sweets don't worry, the burnt veggie chicken still looks good. She can just scrape off the burnt top. ;)

party-smiley-023.gif
mini-mygoddess.jpg
party-smiley-023.gif

I'm squeeing with happiness! Long-live our goddess! :D
And what's this I hear about her getting Captain Jack Sparrow? Lucky is all I can say. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back