Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say: I'm a huge Jorja fan and have been since I encountered her in The West Wing as the brilliant bodyguard of the supremely irritating Zoey.

Momento.. never seen it :D never seen any of the movies Jorja's in. Only seen her in ER (in which she was cool :D ) and of course CSI :p Is momento a good film then?!? :p

It's so good, a bit spoilery:

A man, whose wife is murdered, has memory lost, and goes find the murderer of the wife. Jorja plays the wife.

but but but it is SAD people should not watch sad movies for fun. Not to mention confusing. Seriously, I couln't put it in a chronological order at all. I think what I need to do is put it in teh computer and cut out all the parts that don't have Jorja. Ha good plan! It can be the three minute video!

Yeah, it is! It really was a chronological movie.. NOT! After seeing it a 100 times, I kind of figured out the order.

^Anything with Jorja is great. :D :p

Memento is a brilliant psychological thriller. I've only rented and seen it a few times because I don't have the DVD. Too bad Jorja was only in a few of the scenes. What I would like, is to see it in chronological order. :p

Some stills from the movie.

*pinch*
*ouch*

simply_sara used those captions and pictures for her avatar once. I don't know where she is now. :(

Michelle, aka Simply_Sara, isn't on this forum anymore, I know. I talk to her sometimes on MSN, but she isn't online that much anymore. And I havent heard her speaking about Jorja since like April or something.

Jorja's just so sexy in that movie (where isn't she sexy?) I have this little clip on my MSN-space, but I don't know if I'm allowed to give the link here, so I think it's safer to PM me to ask for the link ;)

Edit: I'm happy! My avatars are on JFO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back