Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Here's a pic of her with some of her cast mates, going way back to 2001 (courtesy of WPAP} do you all think she, and they have changed much?
TEAMWORK
I think she's blossomed over the seasons, not that she wasn't pretty then of course. ;) But she gets prettier and prettier with each eppie...I dunno how she does that.

Do you think Sara's makeup is a litlle too thick? It's from Strip Strangler. But I do love her pretty skirt. And the way she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ears. Pretty. :)

SidLer said:
I think she's blossomed over the seasons, not that she wasn't pretty then of course. ;) But she gets prettier and prettier with each eppie...I dunno how she does that.

Ditto. As every season begins, I'm always like "Time passes and she gets prettier every time, while human people become old and everything... WTF??"

That's so unfair.

We need to get our hands on the cream she's using! I think it's an anti-aging anti-wrinkle wake-up-looking-younger-and-more-radiant-than-ever cream. Bah. They don't sell it here. :p

Just thought of this...wouldnt it be cool if there's a cream where we can apply to look like Sara? I think its freaky, and cool. Who over here doesnt want to look like Sara? Well, unless youre a drop-dead gorgeous Chanel model...

I dont know if this helps your question any but seeing as I'm told I look alot like her i'd just tell ya MY secret *smirks* Its not really a secret so much as the fact that I'm asian Us Asians never really age (nor do we ever get fat) as for Jorja *shrugs* I dont know but I DO know there is alot of products for Anti Aging so who knows maybe she does use something like that

True true, SaraSidleStokes.... My gym teacher last year was asian and 74 and I looked older...0_o

As for Jorja and makeup, she needs NONE. Though I do like her all silvery and blue from Velocity Trap, she could probably wake up in the morning, throw her hair into a ponytail, lounge out in the sun in some bunny slippers and a pair of oversized pg's andstill look fricken hot.

She's pretty without make-up, but drop dead grogeous with it... :p nobody look's better without make-up then with it.. unless your say, Brooke Shields.. she's a natural beauty.. here's one from the latest "Double Cross"

EXAMINING EVIDENCE

You pretty asians/half-asians! *jealous* Say, does Jorja have a bit of an asian blood in her? Not a lot, maybe she's one-twelth asian? I don't think so...but you'll never know. Maybe that's why she's looking younger every year.

I like her w/o or with little makeup too. She's a natural butayy. Thanks for the pic desertwind. I like her makeup there. Very subtle. :)

SidLer said:
You pretty asians/half-asians! *jealous* Say, does Jorja have a bit of an asian blood in her? Not a lot, maybe she's one-twelth asian? I don't think so...but you'll never know. Maybe that's why she's looking younger every year.

Sorry Sidler she's NOT got any Asian in her blood :(

was born July 7, 1968 in New York. grew up in Melbourne, Fla. her mom is from Montreal, Canada is Belgium/Canadian..her dad Irish/Canadian.. has one brother..Jeff

Source..IMDB http://www.imdb.com/

THAT SMILE

Thanks for posting the DC-picture, desertwind! It's very lovely. :D I look older every year, nah. That sounds like I'm a granny or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back