Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as someone with long legs, I can tell you pants are a bit of a sore issue.

I bought some dress pants, and because of the length, I can't wear any appropriate work shoes with them.

They are not, of course, anywhere near as long as Jorja's, however.

My aunt has the boots too :lol: My legs are pretty long too, I bought an overall yesterday, it perfectly fits my friend (in length, 'n stuff) but the legs are just too short for me. But I don't care, actually :lol:

I love 'em boots. :D But I hate it when the weather's hot and it feels icky inside. I don't have a problem with the length of my pants, but the waist. I need to wind a piece of rope around the buckle to hold it up. Finding a darn fitting pair of jeans is darn hard. :p Im sure Jorja hasnt got any of those problems. She's awesomeness in everything. :D

Making faces:

Oooh...
HMMM??
Nyak!*EEeee*ACK!! Sorry, I dont know what to call that...she looks so cute there. :lol:

The 2nd and 3rd are sooo very adorable. I love it when she does that. Makes me fall in love with her every time I see it :)
Thanks, SidLer.

She always makes me laugh. :D I love her crazy antics, and it seems like she likes to pull one with George Eads. The two are hilarious when theyre together. :lol: And he likes to kiss her too. I dont blame him. She's so very kissable. *kiss* :)

That kiss picture always makes me jealous. Why does he get to kiss her all the time and I don't? The world is such a cruel place.
By the way, I absolutely adore that blue dress. One of the best I've ever seen her in, simple, stylish and beautiful.

It is a cruel world isnt it? She gets kissed by so many guys...why can't I be one of them? And a kiss from her wouldnt hurt either. Not at all. :D That blue dress is one of my top favs! She looks so elegant, so beautiful. I just want to huggle her and plonk a kiss on her cheek. :)

Cause Sidler ya just can't.. :lol: why can't I be kissed by WP :eek: write her a fan letter ;)How do you think I feel, living here and not ever seeing them... :( a security guard saw her, and said she was gracious, and lovely, she was drinking coffee, when they were filming "Killer" here... As I read about the next day....

ALL DRESSED UP

Oh yes I can! I can kiss pics of her, Naw...that's just creepy stalker-behavior. :eek: But I AM a creepy stalker. :lol: I would very much like to send her a fanmail, but it takes a while for her to reply doesnt it? If its worth it, i'd be willing to give it a shot. :) Aww, she was drinking coffee and looking lovely? Thats our girl alright. :)

I've always loved that pic desertwind. :) It looks like a potrait...she looks THAT good! Now, if you were to put her infront of me looking like that, I'll squee, and then I'll hug her and then I'll faint. She looks AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back