Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol:

Emily and Jorja are the pillars. ;) Who cares who those two in the middle are. They're "not important". :p :lol:

I'm guessing it's "forever fabulous" from 1999, since they were both in that movie, but I haven't seen it.

Here's a synopsis of the movie from JFO:

"Forever Fabulous"

Loreli Daly, a beauty pageant organizer and Former Miss Texas Gal 1969, was run out of Paris, Texas ten years ago on the heels of a tabloid sex scandal. Living somewhere in Arizona with her long-term boyfriend Lyle and her daughter Corinne, Loreli is invited back to Paris to host the Miss Texas Tiara Quest; but she can't face the shame. [...]

Together with former childhood pageant-mates Liz Guild (Jorja Fox), currently a lovelorn prison guard (Awww! :D), and Tiffany (Emily Procter), a bored but ambitious local news reporter, the three gals convince Loreli to go home to Texas and confront her past. The four women and Lyle embark on a fateful road trip, during which they will comically and poignantly come to terms with their own limitations, buried truths and each other.

The movie reminds me of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", which I absolutely enjoyed. I doubt this movie has anything to do with a pair of jeans though, but it sounds great and I'd love to see it. :)

Oh I have that! It is in the multi holder, I didn't know Jorja was in it, or Emily for that matter. I will watch it tonight it sounds really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back