Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm always torn between Maggie and Sara. It's really hard to choose, they're both smart, sexy, unafraid and standing up for others. I think Sara's characters is being explored better as she is one of the leads as opposed to Maggie.
    But Maggie is just a very unique and cool character. She has this take-no-shit-from-noone attitude while on the other hand she is caring and socially committed. Then again, so is Sara. I like that Maggie is more open and outgoing whereas I also adore the geeky, socially shy side of Sara...So hard to decide...
    And they both have guns...don't know I love them both.
    I'd probably like Gina as well but I've never seen The West Wing, so I have no idea.

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Oh yeah, Gina handles guns too. :D So all 3 have guns! Boy, that's either hot or scary. :lol:

My fav character's a toss between Gina and Sara. I can't remember Maggie as well as I do the other two, but I do know that she's a kick-ass doctor. :D Gina... I have a thing for secret service agents. They're strong, intelligent and just amazing people. Sara... She's tough, smart, quick, angsty, beautiful, I can go on. So yep, my fav's Gina and Sara. And of course, Jorja. ;)

3. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

I don't know! I've never seen Gina or Maggie *hides from tomatoes* But, you know, Jorja's Jorja, and you can't hate her. As long as it's Jorja, and she carries a gun, I'm in love *swoons and faints*

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ LOL, I so agree with you. Jorja's an amazing actress in any role she plays. :)

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Tough question! But I'd have to go with Sara Sidle. I love all her characters, but I've never reallty watched ER or the West Wing (and I've watched more clips of ER than West Wing). I've watched every single episode of CSI: so I feel like I know Sara more than Maggie or Gina, and I also see more similarities between myself and Sara. She's more complex and emotional, and I think all these years of playing Sara has really shown what a great actress Jorja is :)

6. Mini_Catherine

Hello, Ann! Haven't talked to you in a while. Anywhoo, I think you're right. She's a wonderful actress, and there is alot of simalarities between the characters she plays, from what I've heard.

Another question; Why do you think the crackheads in wardrobe (in CSI) dress Sara in such ugly outfits? I mean, c'mon! She wears things better than that! (ie, the orange dress *love*) But they put her in, like, tiedye and ugly.. stuff -shudders- And her hair! Holy crap. it's like, BIG in the middle, then FLIPPY at the end, much like my own :mad: Sometimes, it's nice and straight a pretty :D but most of the times, man! It could, like, devour the entire crimelab. No, wait, all of Vegas! Or better yet, the entire WORLD! *cue pinky & the brain*

Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain?
    Brain: Same thing we always do, Pinky. Try to take over the world! *theme* It's Pinky & The Brain, Pinky & The Brain. One is a genius, the other one's insane. They're labratory mice, their plans are persice. They're Pinky, Pinky & The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain. Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain. *NARF!*

Hem. I did nothing.

7. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Well, It's obvious for me that Sara is my favorite out of those three characters... But I think I like Pallas's (from VT) attitude better... Sadistic, creepy and smexy! Lol

As for her hair, I like it now. The wave is pretty. ^_^ If they dressed her a little rougher round the edges (power to military boots and jeans) and let her show off those nice arms and legs, I think it'd be okay! Then again, I like em' scruffy and covered in dirt. ^_^

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm never quite sure whether I like the Sara-style or not. Sometimes she wears really cool clothes and the next week you see her in that stuff that totally doesn't compliment her. But then I think somehow that fits her character, she doesn't give much thought to what she wears, sometimes she just grabs what's clean.
    If you ask me she should wear more tight jeans and tanks instead of those fluffy, sluggish pants and long sleeved shirts. And she should wear blouses with the top buttons undone (like the top 6 or 7 :devil:)
    And Uriel, power to military boots indeed, her shoes are just...not sexy most of the time.
    About the hair: I didn't like the absolutely straight thing from S4, it was a bit too short too, I think.
    I love it wavey or curly. The way she has it now is quite cute. And I'd also like for her to put it up sometimes, like she did back in season 1. A bit of a change every now and then...

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

OMG! :lol: :lol: Alyssa, you have no idea how much that cracked me up :lol: :lol: :p

I have noticed that some of the wardrobe they dress her in isn't always the best, but when you think about it, it's actually fitting. Sara is so obsessed with her work that she doesn't really care too much about her appearance because she's always so busy. To support this, think about how different Cath and Sara's wardrobes are; Catherine almost always looks 'club-worthy', while Sara just puts on a dash of lipgloss and some eyeshadow and she's done. She doesn't go overboard with those things.

Also, I think the designers have tried to play a little on the fact that most of Sara's clothes came from mail-orders and catalogues (You've Got Male).

Uriel, I agree, I loved Pallas' attitude in VT :devil:

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Alyssa, you're a nutcase. :p I feel so at home. :lol:

Pick one:

1. They're mean
    2. Greg's hair products cost too much money so they can't afford pretty clothes for our babe.
    3. They don't want Jorja to look too pretty or else the cameramen can't pay attention to what they're shooting. :p

When I think about it that's quite true. Sara's the type who doesn't give a heck what clothes she has on, what brand they are or how much they cost. That's too materialistic. Very un-Sara. She wears what she wants and what's comfortable and that's all that matters to her. Anyway, she still looks real hot. ;)

Naughty! :lol: How many buttons are on her blouses? 20? :lol:

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Umm...10? :devil:

And those reasons you listed...I'd say its most likely a combinition of 1 and 3

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Ohmygod. Yeah, and I think it's a combi of 1 and three too. :) Guys, we almost reached 1000! What will be the next title? :D Can I open it? *puppy eyes*

13. Mini_Catherine

Hmm. I think it calls for a poll, Dearest Roos.

I feel at home, too. *starts to hum, and muches on chips. phone rings and alyssa jumps a mile, sending her chair flying backwards, causing her to land on her ass. she curses loudly, causing the dog to whine as she picks up the phone* hello?*rubs ass*

hehe. someone start a poll! *fish face*

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

We've got to have some possibilities first. :p

What about?

Chick on hiking tour
    Jorjeousness over here
    Tough Chick

15. Mini_Catherine

How about "not-gonna-take-no-sexist-shit-'cos-I-can-fricken'-drill-into-a-wall?" Huh? Or just.. All the boys run to mommy. OOR - ngtnsscidiaw. Just an acronym. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.