Jorja's piercing rumor

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Athena, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Right on...

2. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

And she's NOT FAT! :O
    She's gorgeus in everyway and I love the fact that she's not anorectic like most actresses! :D
    Go Jorja forever!

3. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

IMHO if you have the body for it, and you think it is attractive, why not pierce your bb? I have 3 piercings in each ear, and the only body parts I have not considered piercing in the future are tongue (high rate of infection) and nose (too many colds/allergies, yuck). It is all about what you feel enhances your beauty.

And again, IMHO, Jorja is a TOTAL fox with or without piercings. And if I weren't a straight gal....... :devil:

4. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I hear you keesame haha :p
    I'm gonna pierce my tounge though hehe...

But still, Jorja would look great in a piercing :)

5. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

i'm not trying to be a smartass, i swear...

But i find it pretty funny in this day and age for a navel piercing to get such individualized attention. I personally dont have one, but a navel piercing is right next to ear piercing as far as i'm concerned. I thought this thread was something naughty but remembered this site is only PG-13 *embarrassed smirk*

And for the record, the only thing i have pierced are my ears... thought i'd clear that up :lol: :p

6. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

I don't think she looked pregnaunt! I really don't see what you guys see I guess. She is like super skinny if ya ask me!

7. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Okay on the Pregnancy rumor I admit I was probably one that had thought she was But Now *shrugs* I mean think about it dont you all think we'd know by now if she was? Personally I think its the clothes she wears someetimes and the fact that the camera does add 10 pounds
    as for the Belly button ring I think it would be cool if she did have one My 42 year old sister has one (as does my niece) and Heck if I could stand Pain i'd probably get one
    and I'd love for them to work it into the show

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I had one done 4/5 years ago to celebrate my GCSE results and it didnt hurt one bit. The guy anaesthatised the area before hand. Its just a shame that it started to grow out so now i just have the holes *sniffs* :(

9. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

my mom thinks she is pregnant...go figure... :lol:

10. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I agree! I always thought if you had the body wanted to do it..go for it. More power to you! I mean I have 7 pierceings in my left ear and 8 in my right ear. Of course I wear small studs. I'm not sure I could do my tongue or bb.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I couldnt do my tongue of anymore on my ears as ive been told that hurts.
    If my bb heals ok in a few years i want it done again i kinda feel naked without it, i have no odd bumps where the bar used to be :p

12. Data

Data Civilian

Any new about her bellybutton?

13. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I agree that Ms. Fox is a very lovely woman, but to these old eyes, the photo has the appearance a bit like the edge of the waistband of a pair of jeans. Possibly even the way the top button on a pair of pants can after lots of wear, bend outwards somewhat, maybe giving the impression of a navel ring. Who knows for certain? It's her body, even if some things Jorja may do is 'not neccesarily in character' for Sara.

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

*pops in* This is interesting, haha.

I don't know if I believe Jorja has a navelpiercing. Of course it's possible. I mean, who knows, right? Yeah, well... Anyway.

Who in the world would say Jorja is fat? (If Jorja is fat, then what the hell am I?) My parents always refer to her as the skinny one from CSI!! Seriously, I don't get this. Jorja may have an evident tummy, but fat? No no no.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do think we'd know pretty quickly if she was pregnant...or suspect at least. Those of you who post on the NY board know how fast the fans spotted Anna Belknap's prengancy before it was confirmed.

I dunno about the 'piercing or not' pic, it could be either or I guess. Me, I'm chicken, I've never had anything pierced lol

I agree about the figure thing, it's good that she's not rail-thin...don't think Marg really is either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.