Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across this photo on someones blog, they weren't sure if it's Jorja or not. what do you think?

It might just be someone that looks like her. Jorja has never had her hair that long. I think the longest she's had it is just past her shoulders, not down her back.

Last edited:
Maybe its the person who they use as a stunt double for JF. They tend to look similar, she may have either grown her hair out or when doing stunts puts it up under a wig that looks like JF's.

Here's a couple of Marg and Jorja from "Billy's big day on his Hollywood Walk of Fame celebration, see what good friends they are:)

THE GIRLS

MARG AND JORJA

These pics are sweet. Does anybody know ANYTHING about Jorja's career right now? I'm starting to worry that these boards are more active than her career. And I miss seeing her on CSI; I just want to see her somewhere...

I think the last thing anybody heard was that she was supposedly talking with Viacom and cbs about turning the Dusty Springfield play she did last year into a movie or something. But that was only speculated upon. But she did say back in September that she was itching to get back to work, so who knows what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back