Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics are from the Artists & Athletes Alliance Luncheon in Washington DC when she was there for the inauguration. That woman she's talking to is just another guest, who was lucky enough to be seated at the same table as Jorja lol.

Lucky indeed ;) I looked the info up myself, but thanks for replying anyway :)

Here's another pic I found, didn't say when or where it was taken, but I hadn't seen it before.

l746209f7e8116e88e0028a.jpg

Yeah, that's taken with a well known Drag Queen in LA, I forget his name though lol. I saw the pic on his myspace a while back.

Kelly Mantle I believe it was. Hadn't heard the name before. Cute pic, though. She looks dorky with glasses, but the adorable kind of dorky. LOL.

That's it! Thank you, that was going to bug me. I do love it when she wears her glasses, I've only seen them on her a couple of times though.

Here's a couple of Marg and Jorja from "Billy's big day on his Hollywood Walk of Fame celebration, see what good friends they are:)

THE GIRLS

MARG AND JORJA

These pics are sweet. Does anybody know ANYTHING about Jorja's career right now? I'm starting to worry that these boards are more active than her career. And I miss seeing her on CSI; I just want to see her somewhere...

I haven't read anything about what's she's up too except her causes, maybe she's just taking it easy for now, and if Billy comes back, and I'm sure he will she probably will as well, why not? here's a couple from her last hurrah~

SUPPRISED IN THE RAINFOREST

THRILLED

Here's a couple of Marg and Jorja from "Billy's big day on his Hollywood Walk of Fame celebration, see what good friends they are:)

THE GIRLS

MARG AND JORJA

These pics are sweet. Does anybody know ANYTHING about Jorja's career right now? I'm starting to worry that these boards are more active than her career. And I miss seeing her on CSI; I just want to see her somewhere...

I haven't read anything about what's she's up too except her causes, maybe she's just taking it easy for now, and if Billy comes back, and I'm sure he will she probably will as well, why not? here's a couple from her last hurrah~

SUPPRISED IN THE RAINFOREST

THRILLED

I'm feeling totally guilty for my last comment; I wouldn't want anyone saying that the gossip about me was more active than my career! So, just going on record that I'm sorry I wrote that. :(

It's okay, we all knew what you meant. We are such huge fans that we just can't wait to see what's next for her, so we ask questions and talk about it!

Hi guys:

I hope it's okay to post this here. If not, Destiny, let me know.

I found this wonderful video of Jorja advocating for an elephant at a zoo. You might have seen it already, but if not here it is.

Jorja Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back