Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look happy and refreshed, the Vegas scene as Sara, burnt her out, but, I thought she looked happy and relaxed in her final scene "One To Go" too:)

Another cap. from the Genesis event with her gal pal~

MARG AND JORJA

rfgbat.png

Thanks everyone for posting those pics. I agree, she looks gorgeous. I love that one you posted Taryn! And it's always great to see her and Marg together.

Here's a another tiny picture of the girls, it's so awesome that they're together at a public event and looking so cool:thumbsup:

57077906.jpg

Love this picture. Everyone looks so happy and beautiful...anybody else think (big gulp/gasp...) that *Lelah* might be pregnant? :rolleyes:(runs away and hides...)

Great picture, indeed. You're right about Lelah looking pregnant, although you can't really tell, it might just be her dress and pose. There was some speculation and pregnancy rumors a while back, so I guess it's just the same story as with Jorja around season three: beer belly. :lol:

Looks cute though. ;)

Back on topic: Did I mention I love Jorja's dress? It's the first time in a while that I find her absolutely stunning again.:thumbsup:

Love this picture. Everyone looks so happy and beautiful...anybody else think (big gulp/gasp...) that *Lelah* might be pregnant? :rolleyes:(runs away and hides...)

Great picture, indeed. You're right about Lelah looking pregnant, although you can't really tell, it might just be her dress and pose. There was some speculation and pregnancy rumors a while back, so I guess it's just the same story as with Jorja around season three: beer belly. :lol:

Looks cute though. ;)

Back on topic: Did I mention I love Jorja's dress? It's the first time in a while that I find her absolutely stunning again.:thumbsup:

They do BOTH look absolutely completely stunning. Marg too.

Another from the Genesis awards with the ladies
Love the picture kaylyne; thanks for posting.
I, too, think Jorja looks beautiful in these pictures. First time I have seen her with wine instead of beer. lol
Marg always seems happy to see Jorja. Love there pics together.
And Lelah looks cute, too. Great pic!

Isn't George about due to have some gray in his hair? :)
I like that last picture- kinda the old/original CSI cast/team together...*sigh* Yeah, what the crap is up with everyone saying "Oh, Billy will be back for the 200th" and then he's not, and then everyone's like "Jorja will be back, too" and she's not. WHAT the crap, ya'll..seriously.
That first picture of everyone was happy- the team together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back