Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more pics.
beach babe
good friends
gorgeous smile

OFF TOPIC: Oh by the way, I just want to say thank you to Desertwind. I sent her a PM, telling her that I was not trying to attack her in a recent post I made. and I recieved an extremely viscious, disgustingly homophobic PM from her last night, personally attacking me for not only being gay, but my apparent gay agenda that I have for Jorja. She also mentioned some of the other "gays" on this board. And she also asked that I no longer reply to her posts. So here, I'm replying in "general" post. It had me in fucking tears. So thank you Desertwind, for showing me that there are still people out there in their Golden Years, willing to make 18 year old girls cry. Special.

PS- don't tell me this doesn't belong in this thread. I posted pictures, and I gave an off topic warning. I'm hurt, and pissed off because nothing can be done about this behaviour, as it technically happened off of the boards.

Two things. Go this route again and you'll sit out a spell. If you have an issue with PMs, deal with it privately. If someone persists in sending attacking PMs to you, contact me and I will deal with it.

I would suggest that you put the person who sent you the offensive PM on ignore. You will no longer get PMs from that poster if that is the case.

Having said that, people who say hateful things or attack via PM are cowards. If you won't say it on open board, then you shouldn't say it privately.

We've dealt with the Jorja issue before too. Don't go that route again either. Characters yes. Actors/actresses no.

End of public discussion on this. If you need to contact me about it, PM me. Nicely. ;)

Aw, I love Jorja and Marg together!!! You can tell they're such close friends, or to quote Jorja herself, "They're my family...". (Referring to Billy and Marg. They're so cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back