Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
THank's sara25 but it states you have to 'register' to have access to this site:( guess I'll do that!

And finally I found a photo of her at the Democratic National Convention, with this cute guy, don't know who he is, but my friends who went, saw her with him:cool: many celebrities attended~

JORJA AT THE DNC

That's a great fan photo. He took pictures with alot of other people, too. what a lucky guy.
Heres four more DNC fan photos with random people that were there and lucky enough to grab a photo with her.

lucky girl
lucky group
another lucky girl
another another lucky girl!

Flickr is a great photo site for people to share lucky experiences like this!

Oh and that tag she's wearning the second to last photo is a "vote no on Prop 8" tag. Prop 8 is the ban on gay marriage, and she says vote no! Go Jorja!!

Last edited:
That's a great fan photo. He took pictures with alot of other people, too. what a lucky guy.
Heres four more DNC fan photos with random people that were there and lucky enough to grab a photo with her.

lucky girl
lucky group
another lucky girl
another another lucky girl!

Flickr is a great photo site for people to share lucky experiences like this!

Oh and that tag she's wearning the second to last photo is a "vote no on Prop 8" tag. Prop 8 is the ban on gay marriage, and she says vote no! Go Jorja!!

Thanks for sharing I love new jorja pics.

And finally I found a photo of her at the Democratic National Convention, with this cute guy, don't know who he is, but my friends who went, saw her with him:cool: many celebrities attended~

JORJA AT THE DNC

Here's some more pics.
beach babe
good friends
gorgeous smile

OFF TOPIC: Oh by the way, I just want to say thank you to Desertwind. I sent her a PM, telling her that I was not trying to attack her in a recent post I made. and I recieved an extremely viscious, disgustingly homophobic PM from her last night, personally attacking me for not only being gay, but my apparent gay agenda that I have for Jorja. She also mentioned some of the other "gays" on this board. And she also asked that I no longer reply to her posts. So here, I'm replying in "general" post. It had me in fucking tears. So thank you Desertwind, for showing me that there are still people out there in their Golden Years, willing to make 18 year old girls cry. Special.

PS- don't tell me this doesn't belong in this thread. I posted pictures, and I gave an off topic warning. I'm hurt, and pissed off because nothing can be done about this behaviour, as it technically happened off of the boards.

OFF TOPIC: Oh by the way, I just want to say thank you to Desertwind. I sent her a PM, telling her that I was not trying to attack her in a recent post I made. and I recieved an extremely viscious, disgustingly homophobic PM from her last night, personally attacking me for not only being gay,

@KC: Don’t reason with it’s logic. Simply observe and know what it does.

For someone who would jump out of a plane if Jorja told her to, desertwind ventures quite far off Jorja's political agenda. Alas, don't reason with the unreasonable

OFF TOPIC

Ah.... after months of being away from this board, for reasons clear to some people, I have decided to return and I am so not surprised to find out the "Yes/No" thing about Jorja being gay is still going on.

But from what I have read, and have been told, it is clear that the people speculating about Jorja's sexuality do nothing wrong. It is normal human behaviour. I can come up with so many reasons as to why I believ Jorja is gay, as much as somebody else can come with reasons for her being gay. God knows, whoever says she is straight is actually tormenting her with such an insult... But who am I to speak?!
On the other hand, what in unacceptable, is someon attacking somebody personally for their sexual orientation and a so called hidden agenda... I thought we had passed that stag a very long time ago... I guess some people do remain stuck in the old times. I think it is wrong and unfair to attack somebody for who they are. We have done nothing to you as a person and deserve a better treatment.

I suggest that whoever has something to say about sexuality does this in a general way and will not attack people personally. That is low and shows of no respect for any other human being than yourself... if you respect yourself that is. I think that every self respecting human being should find the dignity inside themself to treat people they way they would like to be treated themselves. We all state oppinions here and no on deserves the personnal attack based on sexual orientation like it happened.

I have come back to Talk because of these messags reaching me. I am backing up the so called "gay girls" being a happy, free gay girl myself. KC, I think you joined the board after I did and left but I am here to back you up together with the other "girls".

Count me back in!

Back on topic
Some great jorja pics.. though that so called bf does look rather uncomfortable beside her. I think we all know better!

OFF TOPIC: Oh by the way, I just want to say thank you to Desertwind. I sent her a PM, telling her that I was not trying to attack her in a recent post I made. and I recieved an extremely viscious, disgustingly homophobic PM from her last night, personally attacking me for not only being gay, but my apparent gay agenda that I have for Jorja. She also mentioned some of the other "gays" on this board. And she also asked that I no longer reply to her posts. So here, I'm replying in "general" post. It had me in fucking tears. So thank you Desertwind, for showing me that there are still people out there in their Golden Years, willing to make 18 year old girls cry. Special.

PS- don't tell me this doesn't belong in this thread. I posted pictures, and I gave an off topic warning. I'm hurt, and pissed off because nothing can be done about this behaviour, as it technically happened off of the boards.

OFF TOPIC: Oh by the way, I just want to say thank you to Desertwind. I sent her a PM, telling her that I was not trying to attack her in a recent post I made. and I recieved an extremely viscious, disgustingly homophobic PM from her last night, personally attacking me for not only being gay,

@KC: Don’t reason with it’s logic. Simply observe and know what it does.

For someone who would jump out of a plane if Jorja told her to, desertwind ventures quite far off Jorja's political agenda. Alas, don't reason with the unreasonable

OFF TOPIC

Ah.... after months of being away from this board, for reasons clear to some people, I have decided to return and I am so not surprised to find out the "Yes/No" thing about Jorja being gay is still going on.

But from what I have read, and have been told, it is clear that the people speculating about Jorja's sexuality do nothing wrong. It is normal human behaviour. I can come up with so many reasons as to why I believ Jorja is gay, as much as somebody else can come with reasons for her being gay. God knows, whoever says she is straight is actually tormenting her with such an insult... But who am I to speak?!
On the other hand, what in unacceptable, is someon attacking somebody personally for their sexual orientation and a so called hidden agenda... I thought we had passed that stag a very long time ago... I guess some people do remain stuck in the old times. I think it is wrong and unfair to attack somebody for who they are. We have done nothing to you as a person and deserve a better treatment.

I suggest that whoever has something to say about sexuality does this in a general way and will not attack people personally. That is low and shows of no respect for any other human being than yourself... if you respect yourself that is. I think that every self respecting human being should find the dignity inside themself to treat people they way they would like to be treated themselves. We all state oppinions here and no on deserves the personnal attack based on sexual orientation like it happened.

I have come back to Talk because of these messags reaching me. I am backing up the so called "gay girls" being a happy, free gay girl myself. KC, I think you joined the board after I did and left but I am here to back you up together with the other "girls".

Count me back in!

Back on topic
Some great jorja pics.. though that so called bf does look rather uncomfortable beside her. I think we all know better!
For reasons known I have to quote the above posts for clarification purposes only.

My advice to anyone not involved in the arguement, keep it that way. This was dealt with once before between parties and the admin TBonz and as several have brought it to our attention, we have brought it to her attention per request, said subject will be dealt with when she deems fit, until then moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back