Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are so cute Inxs thank's and the others too:bolian:

These are for fans who possibly didn't see her on "THE VIEW" some months back. She was charming and delightful & the ladies on the show seemed to really enjoy her, and she talked about of course CSI! she's so feminine:angel:

CLAPPING

COQUETTISH

BIG SMILE

SOME JORJA HEADSHOTS

1hs.jpg
5hs.jpg

Its all in the Smile, Its The Smile., Yep its the Smile

I don't know how to do thumbnail ;), i've got one more JORJA.
*pls teach me*

P.S.
Immature confused brain here. Ah, what is 'lesbian fashion' style and ellen connection? What do you mean by that? Sorry, no idea. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
and I personally have no interest in a "how lesbians dress" site, on here, and that's pigeon-holing on this star, I've worn outfits like that, and I'm certainly not 'gay' anywho...and more on how Jorja dresses:thumbsup:

Great, no one asked you and you should have realized the link was not for you. x3nity specifically asked me to explain and that was what I did. I personally have no interest in Jorja pictures with Petersen, yet you continously post them. This board is not your private little shrine where people have to conform to your ideals. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

Besides, I merely said her outfit was gayish, not she herself. I don't see why you're acting up again.

Jorja hitting on Ellen's girl-friend in the infamous "Puppy Episode"

looking cool and sexy

sexy wristband

Last edited:
I come in Peace! I am sorry for causing this disagreement. I wish to let us carry on appreciating all beautiful things (& even bad things for that matter). *LOVE & HUGS*
I don't see where you caused any disagreement, you asked a question and hopefully they were able to give you the answers you were looking for. ;)

I have to say I really like the photo 'sunglasses'. I love her smile/smirk in that one, she looks very hot. I have to admit so does sofia in that one!

And the wristband one, I own that wristband (or one very similar) :). I have to admit I don't like Jorja's hair as much when it's poker straight.

also, I watched Fannysmackin last night, and was reminded how hot Jorja was in it:

Wow
Hot

One of the reasons I like this thread so much is that we get to see so many pictures of Jorja with so many different people. Everyone contributes to this, so kudos to everyone!:thumbsup:

Hi Desertwind, I am so dying to see new photos of her and post it here. I really cannot wait to watch the new season. My jorja/sara pic vault is from years back and most of them snagged and saved, well for personal effects ;).

Looking forward to enjoying more amazing/beatiful images.

Last edited:
Speaking of sexy wristbands, lol, I'm looking for a new one as mine broke and there just aren't any in the area I live in. Can someone point me towards some great sites that sell them? I love to wear them when I'm playing guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back