Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, thanks cocoa, i can't believe she spent a whole day under that thing. she's amazing...wonderwoman for sure
i'm in LOVE with all the banners and save sara icons over at ytdaw...it's awesome. such a sense of support and unity and they're all really great w/ the pics of jorja.

thanks for the great pics of our girl guys

Guys, look! It's the first photo from the "Keep Jorja Fox On CSI" flyover campaign! :D

Isn't that awesome? :)

PS: Destiny and Tally, if it needs to be removed feel free to, I just thought it was okay to post since it's just a photo :)

Its just a photo and its not tied to the sites with the project and its not asking for anything so its clear. But thank you for asking. :)

Wow the flyover sign is wonderful :) Hopefully it drew attention to the folks over there (And Jorja.) It's also beautifully done, I love the hearts hehe. Thanks for sharing :D

^ No problem! :D The pilot flew it over the offices about 6-8 times and they're doing it again with another one on Thursday so hopefully they saw it :D I think it looks great!

Thanks Destiny, just making sure :)

Okay, so my girlfriend and I were bored and we were wondering what Jorja would look like if she had blue eyes.

This is what we came up with, not the best quality but it gets the point across:

blueeyes3.jpg

Me likes :)

aww, yay, jorjaness.
love the pics guys
i like the blue eyes mia, but her brown eyes are to die for
hell, jorja is to die for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back