Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know when i saw that, i just have to have that pic, and gosh her smile is so intoxicating and make me wanna smile as well.
desert love the pic. and sarastar yes it is from rashomama.

20273001.jpg

group pic

i hated how CSI would ALWAYS put jorja/sara in the back of group photos!! grr but now that there is GSR she's making her way to the top of the pic side by side with catherine/marg.

For my picture im posting -- i know this is a jorja/sara message board but i love this pic/video so im posting it!
Funny Stuff!

love the pics of jorja and marg, and the icon love how sara laugh so cute...

*EDITED for oversized images. Please note when posting pictures in threads please keep them under or close to: 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post. Thank you.***

Future_CSI_7241 said:
i hated how CSI would ALWAYS put jorja/sara in the back of group photos!! grr but now that there is GSR she's making her way to the top of the pic side by side with catherine/marg.

For my picture im posting -- i know this is a jorja/sara message board but i love this pic/video so im posting it!
Funny Stuff!

I love this one it really cool.

cocoa_girl18 said:
okay sorry tallyho did not notice it was that big

No worries. It's easy to get distracted by J/S goodness and forget about the rules regarding image size requirements. :)

Thank you for acknowledging the mistake. I appreciate your courtsey.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back