Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one with her and Marg, partying
drinks.gif

EMMYS..2003

nice pic desertwind
new pic i guess

***EDITED for oversized images. Please note when posting pictures in threads please keep them under or close to: 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post. Thank you.***
she looks sexy
bright smile

desert i think that's my love letter to her ;)

***EDITED for oversized images. Please note when posting pictures in threads please keep them under or close to: 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post. Thank you.***

OMG! I love all of the new photos. Especially the 'bright smile' one (<333) and this one above, with the guitar bag. :D

here are few more
24243931.jpg
nice blouse and cute accessory

....another gorgeous smile with red background

....leaning by the car

cocoa_girl18 said:
nice pic desertwind
new pic i guess

*EDITED for oversized images. Please note when posting pictures in threads please keep them under or close to: 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Anything larger then the max size should be put into links, and we ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post. Thank you.***

she looks sexy
bright smile

I am sooooooo in love witht that first picture! Everything about this woman.. she makes my heart skip a beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back