Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I love that group pic. cocoa how they're all so close, and really enjoy each other's company.. that's why this show is such a hit ;)because you see that on the screen!

BUDDIES

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yeah they do enjoy each others company and it really showed in their performance. i love the pic of eric and jorja and beautiful smile to thanks desert
    star i love that pic to, i forgot where i found it though she really is cute.

3. Desertwind

Your welcome cocoa my pleasure ;) and here's one with her 'smoking' again, you'd think being a vegetarian, that she wasn't one to puff away, maybe it's an occasional thing!

PUT THAT OUT!!

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Actually there are a lot of vegetarians I know who smoke. I do occasionally, and i'm a vege. But, yeah, don't understand why just cause your vege you shudn't smoke. But... IMO, that pic aint the most flattering pic. ;)

5. Desertwind

AHH, because it's bad for you :( and it isn't good for your lungs..but she's a smart cookie, and she knows that, and if she does do it on ocassion, that's cool, I guess ;)

[​IMG] "SWAP MEET", this was such a good ep. way back in S/4!

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

desert thanks for sharing does lovely pics. i think it okay that she smoke, but dont like smokers but for her i'll make an exception. beside she looks like she can handle herself.
    jorja: hi cocoa, i miss you
    quizical look

7. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Katherine Moennig looks like her little sister :D

[​IMG]

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

*thud*

never thought about it but they do have a similar vibe and undoubtedly they're both really hot

they have a similar bone structure in their faces and also both have those thin but not really thin lips (am I making sense? no? sorry, that pic is distracting me)

*is a sucker for dark hair*

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

This one is pretty. I like the dreamy look of her on this one.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I love Kate!!! She & Jorja would make a great pair of siblings on screen. Jorja should appear on the L Word as Shane's long lost sister.

11. Desertwind

Ya' know cocoa I'm wondering, if the ciggie is a 'prop' she never seem to have it lit :eek: for publicity purposes maybe?.. and that girl who supposedly look's like Jorja, HMMMM, well a bit, but a totally different mouth! and who is she, sorry never heard of her!

GORGEOUS

12. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

thats a lovely picture :)

13. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I have seen images (both pics and vids) of Jorja smoking so she definitly does. But I don't care if she does. :D

And the girl looking like Sara/Jorja is from The L Word (hmmm.. what a coincedence...).She plays Shane in that show.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm just glad that they don't have Sara as a smoker on the show (at least I don't remember any time they did that). It's one thing for an actor to do it off the set in their private lives, but something totally different when their character does it - especially when it's not crucial to the character. I remember back when Marg was on China Beach. She was a smoker back then. Her character, K.C. smoked a lot as well, but how do you portray a hooker that doesn't smoke?! :eek: ;) Glad to see that Marg got rid of the vice. I just wish Jorja would too. :devil:

And yeah, Katherine Moennig plays "Shane" on The L Word. Kate also happens to be Gwyneth Paltrow's cousin.

15. Desertwind

Your right kaylyne I don't ever remember any team smoking :confused: Here's some new photos of her and others from the Animal Acres Event...August 25, last Saturday ;)

THAT SMILE

JORJA AND CSI PEOPLE the only one I recognize is Naren Shanker!

JORJA AND THE CHICKENS so cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.