Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome cocoa_girl. :D And I also love her with curly hair. :)
Hi Naz!

I found some very nice pics I'd like to share (sorry if some have been already posted)..
Hair and the color (this is one of my favorite jorja pics.. she's indeed a very beautiful woman)
i like the hairstyle (I love her hair in this one too.. :))
for gsr shippers (Im not a GSR shipper but I do like this pic.. I like their smile. :))
for snickers shippers (I also like this pic :D)
for us sandle shippers (I like her simple hairstyle and makeup.. :D)

Your lucky SaraSidle_girl. I wish I could print CSI pics and hang them on my room. But... let's just say I am not allowed to print if it's not school-related.

hehe i loove the pic espedially the first one n the last one ;) shes so beautiful thats why she so beautiful..huh? i dunno what am i saying... :D

wow nice collage of the sara/jorja pics in your wall and closet sarasidle girl.
loving the pics luvincsi she so beautiful and beside she compliments the style who ever she is with.

Your welcome cocoa_girl. Wow! I found myself stopping for a moment and watching your signature. :D ;) I'll look for more pics. :)

Your lucky SaraSidle_girl. I wish I could print CSI pics and hang them on my room. But... let's just say I am not allowed to print if it's not school-related.

Your school is saying Jorja is not school related? I mean... she's really educational to me ;)

Yeah. She is.. Sara too. :)

I found this pic and I love the simple makeup and hair do. (Sorry if this has been posted before)
220px-CSI-JorjaFox.jpg

I LOVE it when she puts her hair up. I'd wish she'd do it more often...

And can I just say...that is the BEST freaking scene EVER...

Yeah.. She looks prettier when her hair is in kind of a bun or a ponytail. :D

eric_szmanda33.jpg

(Love the hair, make up and dress. Then three men look really good too. :D)

IRMiniKiller said:
that entire scene seemed a little out of place to me :-/ i dunno. it was, uhm, cute, for lack of a better word

I fugured out for myself what was out of order there.. the fact she was with Grissom :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back