Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the pic. I love her hair in this one... the color too. :D :)
OOooh! I love your avatar too csi007. That's one tough Sara. :D And the first image in your sig SaraSidle_girl is really pretty.

luvincsi Thanks for that!

And the pic of Jorja with Archie is really, really cute. She looks so adorable :) I just wanna hug her...

And a lot more too but I keep that to myself ;)

BEAUTIFUL SaraSidle really great shots ;) here's one from last nights ep. with "Lady Heather, and Sara sure rose to the occasion, and was beyond cool. which made me admire her all the more ;)

TGTBATD

Love the pics guys.. Thanks!

SaraSidle_girl, I love the last one.. The hairstyle is really pretty. :D
desertwind, i love it too. (Is that Lady H?)
cocoa_girl18, I love the last one too. Her shirt and hair so pretty.

Hey desertwind, where did you get that screen capture? I'm looking for some HQ screen caps from TGTBTD...can you help me out? It will be GREATLY appriciated.

SaraSidleRules8 said:
Hey desertwind, where did you get that screen capture? I'm looking for some HQ screen caps from TGTBTD...can you help me out? It will be GREATLY appriciated.

Hey, no problem, any fan of Jorja/Sara is a friend of mine I found these on here! [below] but their also on WPAP, and her sites.. pure jorja.net and jorjafox.net ;) and go to the Web-site thread. it has scads! hope this helps ;)

http://csi-vegas.net

sagwi6.jpg

She was roommates with Madonna's sister? That's funny. Thanks SS_girl - I'd never seen this before. She seems so serious in front of the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back