Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all make me want to watch Empty Eyes! I love those caps and from what I've heard it's a Sara-centric epi. *kicks Dutch TV*.

She's even beautiful when a phsycho jumps her. What else can I say?

MissRoosFox said:
You all make me want to watch Empty Eyes! I love those caps and from what I've heard it's a Sara-centric epi. *kicks Dutch TV*.

OMG yeah, same here. I so wanna see that episode. But we'll have to wait way too long..

MissRoosFox said:

She's even beautiful when a phsycho jumps her. What else can I say?

Sorry Roos OMG you're going to so LOVE her in this.. she's spectacular.. she's in almost every scene.. ~~~EMMY~~~ when does it air over there? (rhymes) ;)

SO SAD

HE FEELS HER PAIN

^^ I know, Sara is an amazing character. Beautiful, passionate and caring and fun. :) And... Jorja is just a phenomenal actress. :) When she was upset and crying in 'Empty Eyes'--I felt like crying too and I did at the end of the episode! She's so fantastic. A good actress is someone who can make you feel a certain emotion and Jorja can do that every single episode.

*waves to the Dutches* Same here, I so want to see that episode :( Jorja was great in Loco Motives yesterday :lol: The scene with William was 2 funny :p

AWESOME>.great ep. with her, when that crazy, had the weapon to her neck I swear I was freaking out!! and Grissom was too!1 EWWWW, she was so beliveable, so fearful so frightned . here's some from way back.. just found these ;) From 'UNFRIENDLY SKIES' S/1 she still look's the same ;)

THAT LOOK

WHAT'S YA' GOT?

grissoms_gurl said:
Ya that was a great ep!
I loved the look of admiration at then end:

Me to.. she so adores him, and hangs on to his every word, an he's such a philosopher, I hang on to his every word as well.. nice shots.. thank's ;)

From 'NO HUMANS ALLOWED'

SO CARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back