Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but don't you think that Jorja could be the younger version of Madonna who is a brunette? :lol: Not always, but if you see some pictures :)

Yeah *cough, cough* The Jorja/Sara art thread is just awesome :p *cough, cough* :lol: ;)

I love that second pic though, Sarahh :D Jorja's the only person I know who can make wigs look sexy :lol: :p

quoth_the_raven said:
Yeah *cough, cough* The Jorja/Sara art thread is just awesome :p *cough, cough* :lol: ;)

I love that second pic though, Sarahh :D Jorja's the only person I know who can make wigs look sexy :lol: :p

Your so funny-- :lol: that's right it's your baby huh? cool.. you go girl ;)

SO SERIOUS

Oh I really love the smirk. It's so awesome, I love her hair in that picture. And yes Ann the wig looks awesome.

Warning: extreme cuteness ahead! May cause major cases of chronic drooling and incurable addiction. Admire at your own risk. ;)

7ll040ho3.jpg

_Calleigh_ said:
Warning: extreme cuteness ahead! May cause major cases of chronic drooling and incurable addiction. Admire at your own risk. ;)

:eek: :eek:

*thud*

...need I say more?? ;) Oh squee! :D Where is that pic from? I love the lip-smooch thing :p

_Calleigh_ said:

:eek: :eek:

::dies::

No really, she HOTT. I LOVE that face she makes.

Wow...I sound REALLY terrible right now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back