Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissRoosFox said:
That's why I love Jorja. That's why we all love Jorja, I think. She is normal and stays normal. She doesn't drive a Ferrari, like most stars but she drives a Toyota. My dad does too! :lol:

Yup! :D And my grandpa just recently got into a car accident in a Ferrari, and if the car had flipped over he would've been killed so they're not safe cars anyways :rolleyes: Stick with the Prius, Jorja! :p

One of my personal favorites ^^

quoth_the_raven said:
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I really like the natural look of that pic. Where is it from?

I think it's from Evaluation Day, season one. I love that ep because it really shows how appreciate of nature and wildlife Sara is :D

Actually quoth it's from Chasing The Bus Season 2. :D

quoth_the_raven said:
Ah crap :rolleyes: :lol: At least someone corrected me! ;) *Evaluation Day is still a good episode! :lol:*

:lol:. It's alright. And yes...it is a good episode. ;) That's when we start to really get to know her as a person...

^I'd love to see that episode. I only have the first part of season 2 on DVD, and Chasing the Bus is not on it :(

Here's a pic. of Sara, with Greg and Nick. from "WSS" celebrating Gregs. promotion.. their all so happy
drinks.gif

CHEERS

I loved Who Shot Sherlock, since I'm a Sandle shipper. Ok, Roos shushes and hops towards SC already. Sara was so happy in that episode.

have you guys seen the Ellen interview on you tube with Jorja? it's hilarious! :D i love it :D if you haven't type in Jorja fox ellen and it should come up :D

Yeah, I saw it! She's so cute there. I love the way she's entering; she starts dancing! :D

That 'CHEERS' photo is so sweet. I love that scene!

grissoms_gurl said:
*pops in*
I just have to say that these are my absolute Jorja favorites! She look fantastic!
*pops out*

She looks like Rachael Leigh Cook in #3.
(If you don't know what Rachael Leigh Cook looks like, for one, she was Josie McCoy in Josie and the Pussycats with Tara Reid and that other girl... oh well, heres a pic of Rachael Leigh Cook for comparison. Rachiee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back