Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly that was the only picture from that magazine :( I think they visited the set and took a couple of pics... but that is the only one that I know of Jorja...

Lovely pics..! Jorja looks awesome!
I hope these year the csi cast do a xmas party too like I don't remember which year was but they did I think it was 2003 or 2004..
Regards,
Andreina

I have to admit I don't watch as much of CSI as I do of CSIM but...

There was an episode I caught that makes me laugh to this day. Sara had a bloater (I'm pretty sure that was it...or someone stuffed into a bunch of goo in an old oil can) and obviously smelled REALLY REALLY bad. And this guy (I'm bad with details for CSI) came to see her at work, to ask her out. And she smelled like death, and he couldn't get over it, had to back up and everything.

I did feel bad for her though, when she's scrubbing up with lemons. Must be hard to keep a man when you smell like a corpse.

CSIFrost, I really love that episode :D Nick says to Sara: You still smell like death :lol: And Sara with a face like: O no! :p

kristy87 said:
oh yeah, definitely!!

I mean I'm 100% straight, but when it comes to JF I'd do almost everything to be in Eric's shoes in this pic ;)

Oh wouldn't we all Kristy. Wouldn't we all :devil:

x_lea_x, You can have either a "Banner" or "Text" in your signature but not both, per the rules of the board, any credit can be placed in your bio section of "My Home". We ask that you adapt your sig appoperiately. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back