Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erep

erep Witness

Honestly, how would ANY of us know? I hadn't thought of this at all until you mentioned it. But now that you have...in my head, I concoct a conversation between Jorja and Carol Mendelsohn.

Or did you mean between the characters? If you meant that, hmmm...Sara and Ecklie. Yes, Ecklie. I actually like that character a lot and harbor hopes that perhaps the writers could show his compassionate side, a little more depth, and some more storylines. Vann is a great actor and deserves it.:)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think it was Carol Mendolsohn, who called Jorja, but in and on the show probably Icky Ecklie, who needed her, because they were short staffed? It'll be interesting to see them intereact, again, I think deep down Ecklie really likes and admires her. I don't know if she feels the same way:confused:

3. Desertwind

This article is from a ways back, but Jorja talks about 'doing another series' and states "her heart belongs to CSI" so that explains a little on her returning, she will always be an integral part ot this great show~

JOJRA TALKS

4. Desertwind

Here's a site with loads of Jorja videos, a little bit of alot of things pertaining to her character Sara + her talking about other things important to her~

http://www.mahalo.com/jorja-fox-videos

5. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Jorja and other CSI cast members (Marg, Lawrence and Wally) joined "Events of the Heart" and signed motorcycles to be auctioned off to raise awareness for heart disease in women. There are a couple of tiny pictures on the website of the cast, Jorja included, but they are small and low quality.
    If we obtain better pictures, they will definitely get posted in the Jorja pic thread. Unfortunately, this is it for now.

Events of the Heart

6. kc_from_kc

Jorja and other CSI cast members (Marg, Lawrence and Wally) joined "Events of the Heart" and signed motorcycles to be auctioned off to raise awareness for heart disease in women. There are a couple of tiny pictures on the website of the cast, Jorja included, but they are small and low quality.
    If we obtain better pictures, they will definitely get posted in the Jorja pic thread. Unfortunately, this is it for now.

Events of the Heart

7. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Thanks Kc_from_Kc :)

8. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Larger Pictures :thumbsup:

9. Desertwind

Nice all,:thumbsup: you might want to post these on her picture thread, how she's such good friends and so tight with these fabulous CSI folks. She'll work so well with LF:cool:

This was on my AOL news this morning~

FALL TV PREVIEW

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Nice interview with Liz Vassey on afterellen.com. Here is the part where she talks about Jorja:

AE: How was it working with Jorja Fox?
    LV: I got to work with Jorja quite a bit when I first joined the show. She and Laurence Fishburne are both made of cool. When you're around her, Jorja has this thing where you feel like, "It's OK. I'm with Jorja." It's a feeling that they both exude — they're really comfortable and fun to be around.
    And I like everything Jorja stands for. I'm a pescetarian and I've been talking to her about that. She's avid about animal rights. And I think she's a terrific actress. She's back for five or six episodes this season. They're not consecutive. But I hope she stays for more, it's really great having her around.
    AE: Are you in any scenes with her this season?
    LV: No, and we don't like it. We really like working together. And it's nice when the women get to do stuff 'cause we're outnumbered by the men on the show. We all genuinely like each other. But the law of averages says you're probably going to be working with the guys.

Here's the link to the full article: http://www.afterellen.com/people/2009/9/liz-vassey

11. Desertwind

Thank's jtd94 awesome, nice Q & A, Hopefully we will get to see her in more than the number mentioned. Liz is cool:thumbsup:

12. kc_from_kc

CSI: The Experience is opening in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand this Sunday at 7pm, there will be a red carpet, and the cast, including Jorja, is confirmed to attend. Since this is red carpet, there will most likely be photos.

Thanks to Erica over in the Marg thread for the news!

13. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Thats a nice interview with Liz thanks jtd94. I hope we do get some nice pics from the CSI The Experience is opening. Thanks for the info Kc from Kc

14. Desertwind

This link is from CBS about Jorja returning, and some fans comments[​IMG]

JORJA RETURNING

15. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.