Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Post deleted by Taryn

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That belongs in the spoiler threads.

3. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I watched "The View" today and they said that Jorja would be a special co-host this week. That means that Wednesday she'll be on the ENTIRE show. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what she wears! It's also Budget Week, so the stylist for the show will pick out her clothes. Since "The View" only tapes 4 days a week, I wonder if she'll also be Friday's co-host. Normally the Wed/Fri guest co-host is the same. I think last week Tori Spelling was the Wed/Fri co-host (what a waste). This makes up for the missed Late Late show appearance.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The stylist for the show will pick out her clothes? LOL. Can't she pick her own?

Anyways, looking forward to The View.

5. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

During Budget week, a different store is featured each day. The hosts/guest co-hosts, have outfits put together for under $100 from the store. Today was H&M (we don't have them in Idaho). Last year it was like TJ Maxx and maybe Target. They each model their outfit and the stylist tells how much it costs.

Anyways, it should be cute! The stylist tries to match the personality and outfit.

Of course, since Jorja is so skinny and cute, she'll look great in anything!

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sounds interesting, looking forward to that. Hope they dress her in something cool then, jeans and a cool shirt or blouse maybe? She's so cute when she's dressed a little tomboyish. ;)

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

That sounds awesome! The whole show with Jorja! What time/channel is the Veiw on??? I've never watched it before.

It'll be interesting to what they pick out for her. When I think of Jorja, I think pretty much what MiaCharlize said, jeans and a nice shirt.

8. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

the view thing sounds really kool. Looking forward to seeing jorja a day earlier lol

9. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I Tivo "The View" almost every day. My 3 year old daughter calls its "Mommy's show!"

I watched "The View" this morning and it was awesome. Jorja wore black pants and a crop jacket from TJ Maxx. She wore her own black tank top. Her hair looked shorter and had some soft curls at the end.

I was really impressed by how intelligent and how well spoken she was. She got right into the conversation; a lot of times the guest host (i.e. Tori Spelling) don't say much or contribute anything thoughtful. Jorja admitted she leaned towards the left (in politics).

One comment she made was now she could date some of her CSI co-stars since she is leaving. That made me laugh! She also was cryptive about whether she'll back or not on CSI. She again said she wants to go surfing in South Pacific.

So many comments/thoughts. One last one. They had the couple-Cameron and Etyna voted off of "Dancing with the Stars." Cameron gave her a kiss on the cheek. As they rolled to break, Jorja shook hands with Etyna and introduced herself. I thought that was so cool.

She just appeared to be a really cool girl to hang with.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it. Does anyone have screencaps already? And does anyone know where I can view it online/dl?

That's nothing that surprises me, seeing how outspoken she is on her own website.

Louise? Kidding :p

11. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Here ya go:

JAA :)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's idahomom I watched it too, but seemed disturbed how the other regulars butted her out an bulldozed over her continuly & basically ignored her 99% of the time, I think she only uttered about 20 words in an hour show! she was so courteous and sweet, and smiled alot, but didn't get a chance to say anything really, I missed the 1st 10 minutes, so if any CSI talk was on I didn't catch it.. her outfit was so feminine, her black strap high -heels stunning. And loved her shiny hair, she's beautiful.. I wished they had of given her a chance to comment on her views of anything, but she seemed OK with it or was embarrased and too shy to override them, their so aggressive :mad:

14. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Jorja said the most in the first 10 minutes. Whoopie actually let her speak. She spoke A LOT more than the other hosts due.

OT I thought it's funny that all the problems last year were blamed on Rosie, and I feel that Joy is a bigger pain and talks too much.

Jorja just looked so happy and smiling. I wished we see her that way in CSI. I think they most "Jorja" scene this season is in "A la Cart" and her laughing in the car.

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I loved her on The View! It's true that she didn't talk a lot, but the questions and comments she made were quite intelligent and interesting.

The only thing I wish was that someone could have asked her about kissing Billy! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.