Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Well they should just stop caking on the make up. Geez, if they cake make-up on her, can you imagine how much Marg has on? No, that's not an insult in any way, I mean that on the show, Catherine looks like she wearing more make up than Sara. No wonder Jorja looks so different in photos than on TV. I say take off the make up and let her shine the natural way.

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ That's true actually, and I think it's supposed to be that way, because Catherine's character is more outgoing and takes more pride in her appearance. Sara's just the type of gal who's like, "I ran a brush through my hair quickly and threw on some eye shadow and voila." I think they purposely did that because of their different personalities. Catherine is proud of her looks (and she should be :p) and Sara's never really cared. She just wants to look decent and do her job.

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

they have to cake make up for movies and tv and even theater, because of lighting and such. my uncle does plays locally and he has to wear a lot of makeup, it's funny!
    jorja looks great either way, she's got a great natural, unassuming beauty. she looks good, though it OOC, with even a good bit of make up on, like when she wears it for big to do's or something.
    love jorja
    SAVE SARA

4. Lilacslily

Lilacslily Victim

I think Catherine/Marg may have had some work done, she just looks so much different, and better, from the first two seasons, anyone else think so?

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

My sis does ;) I don't know, I think she might have lost weight or something, so her face looks different. You should probably ask some over in the Marg thread, some of us here only have eyes for Jorja. :lol: But if you're going to do that, make sure you say it as a question, not like your insulting her. How you said it here is fine, but you wouldn't want to get any die-hard Marg fans angry.

I really can't tell whether she did or not, it's possible I guess.

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am not sure about the Marg thing. Maybe she did. Maybe she didn't. But since this is the Jorja thread...

Jorja looks amazing without make up. I wish I looked as good without my make up on :(

7. GSRfanatic25

i'm pretty sure mark had something done, i think it may have only been some colagen in her lips...but she might have had her nose done.
    i wish i looked even close to as good w/ or w/out makeup! lol
    *sigh* she's gorgeous, that's the point, haha.

ETA: dammit, sara got eliminated in the elmination game. pisses me off. wtf?? :mad:

8. GSRfanatic25

she did an amazing job
    go jorja
    i loved her in dead doll man, i'm watching it again
    she was fantabulous tremendous extraordinary

damn...i loved it

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Jorja was absolutely amazing tonight, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Now I'm even more pissed off that she didn't get that damn emmy :lol: I loved the whole Rambo-survivor Sara thing. Now that was hot :p But it also showed how such a smart strong character she is. They could NOT have killed that off.

Jorja was flawless.

10. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

After last night's ep, I take back anything bad I ever said about Sara. Jorja's acting was superb, and, even though I cannot stand GSR (I'm a Sandle/Snickers fan), I even liked their scenes together.

11. SaraSidle_girl

I have seen some of the clips and Jorja did an amazing job! She was sooooo great!

Yeah. My girl. She did it!

12. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Does anyone know if it's possible to email Jorja (and maybe even get a reply)? I saw online that you can pay money to get the email, and it advertised that some have gotten responses, but I'm not interested in paying the fees. I have a picture I wanted to send to her, so I was wondering if any of you know where to contact her. I emailed once to her personal website, but no response was received.

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hey guys. I'm actually a Marg fan who stopped in to say hey. Since you guys are wondering, I'll just give you my guess. I'm thinking that Marg has had some collegen work done, but with the pressure of being on a top tv show to look good, I don't blame her.

Anyway, I'll admit Sara isn't one of my favorite characters... But I really like Jorja Fox. Her acting was great in the season premiere.

14. SaraSidle_girl

hey how nice to have a Marg fan in here. I occassionally pop into the Marg thread and say hi and look at some of the pics.. After Sara and Sofia, Catherine is my fav. CSI

15. GSRfanatic25

she kicked ass she rocked and i love her even more
    *rambo* sara was the shit.
    nearly broke my heart the whole time, watching her struggle, hearing her try to pacify natalie and talking about her family...
    jorja is the bomb and that's the truth of it...lol i was so pumped from the show all day today...
    talking a million miles a minute to anyone that would listen.
    GO JORJA
    jorja has to stay on the show...and i can't freaking wait tilll next week w/ the ecklie interrogation...i love jorja's curly hair...the shitness!! very excited, if you couldn't tell
    she's alive...keep it that way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.