Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

very true. that why we want to know things about her.
    and admire her at the same time.

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I totally agree with you Quoth, I think we know all we need to, plus the element of mystery of not knowing everything about someone is cool too. ;)

3. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think it would be kind of odd to know everything about her. I like that she's cool about her famous-ness and doesn't need the world to know what her favourite colour is (and other useless facts :devil:)

It is interesting to come across something about her that I didn't know before though.

4. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

I agree with you quoth, what makes us want to know more about Jorja is that we don't see her in the media all the time. Thats actually something that makes me like her more.
    Though sometimes, it would be nice to know just a bit more, like maybe an update on her website...just a thought :)

5. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Jorja is just amazing. And I would like to know a little more about her background.

6. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

That's something I respect about her, that she's not always eyed by the media or put into tabloids. It probably helps that she doesn't reveal too much about herself so the media can jump on it.

7. LemonJelly06

Yeah, when celebs reveal too much, they only have to make one mistake or do something that isn't seen as normal for them, and their hounded on and have the eyes of millions of people on them, it's not nice, so I think Jorja makes the right desision by not being one of those people who gets rich and famous from being in the tabloids so much, she's well known for what she does and how awesome she does it, she has loyal fans everywhere, which a lot of people who claim their fame through excessive media attention, don't.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I was re-watching the clip of Sara getting pulled over in Bloodlines a few times and I heard the officer say her BAC was .09. I was curious, so I did some research to see how much she would have had to have drank to have a blood alcohol level of .09.

From http://www.gao.gov/archive/1999/rc99179.pdf:

A 170 pound man will reach .08 BAC (blood-alchol consultation) after consuming five 12-ounce beers over a two-hour period. A 120-pound woman reaches the same level after consuming three beers over the same period.

Three beers over a two-hour period. But if by the time the officer pulled her over her BAC was .09, then that means it was even higher before then.

I'm not saying Sara was a raging alcoholic, I was just curious :p I do think she was under a lot of stress in those seasons and maybe tried to deal with it in a self-destructive manner, though.

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^I really liked that storyline for Sara, because it gave Jorja something to work on and show her acting abilities ;) and just because I think it was a nice touch in personalizing the characters and not just making them solving the crimes!

About her personal life, I do apreciate what she does for her privacy very much, I think that's the way you really show and are known by what you do professionaly and the things you believe (in her case working with Peta, being a vegetarian), and not by the boyfriend you have this month. I mean, I think it's important that people don't mix everything up. Unfortunately, it happens with some celebrities, to be in the tabloids all the time, I don't know if it's just because they want, I have no idea. Though there are a lot of artist like Jorja, I believe :) But yeah, I do respect her much by that, but I sometimes would like to know a bit more because I'm curious :p

By the way, I saw "Sex, Lies and Larvae" and it must be one of her best episodes ;) Jorja is so amazing, I can't stop thinking in this. She makes Sara so real, and in this episode we can really see Sara and her personality trough her actions. And she was right, that man was... :eek: Anyway, just to say that I loved it!

10. LemonJelly06

When she was saying goodbye to the guys she wasn't exactly off her face and crashing into things, so she couldn't have had much, though I know that a couple of beers make me a bit tipsy. :p
    I loved her in sex lies and larvae, she really does a great acting job in it. :)

11. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

that was a really good episode for her. it really shows her amazing acting skills :D

12. SaraSidle_girl

I can't help it.. did you guys see the pics of her on the beach surfing @ the Jorja pic thread?! Man.. I like her as a surfing girl. She looks so good.
    Though I thought she had quit smoking but obviously she didn't cause she is getting a light and having a cigarette.

13. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

what picture does it show that she is smoking??

14. SaraSidle_girl

I know this is not the pic thread but just to help you out its here and here

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

As much as I love JFo, I was a little dissapointed to see that she smokes. I just don't like smoking, I mean I know people who smoke, I don't dislike them because they do, it just turns me off a little. But when I saw that picture, for a second I was like eww, no way Jorja.

What am I gonna do though. That's one vice out of many outstanding things JFo does. I suppose she could do worse stuff.

Done rambling now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.