Jorja Fox Still Not Used To Team-Split

All I know that since the Team-Split, the swing shift has gotten to short end of the stick and I for one am sick of it. Since the split we rarely get to see Warrick, Nick and Catherine...it as if TPTB has told us viewers that enjoy these characters that we aren't important to them and they could care less about us.

Also, the Grissom/Sidle/Sanders Hour isn't my cup of tea.

I think we see both shifts just as much. They both get even screentime. But I don't mind to see the nightshift a bit more, cause I simply like them more.

Why do we need another ship?!?!?! I'm not a GSR fan, but I'm also not interested in seeing Greg and Sara together. I don't mind a little romance on the show, but this just feels forced.

As for the team split...I want them back together. I don't want Cath to lose her promotion, but now, we've fallen into this rut where Greg, Sara, and Grissom always work together, and Nick, Rick, and Cath always work together. This is becoming tedious. Moreover, the lack of interaction between all of the characters inhibits character growth, imo.

And in the rare cases where the teams do work together, it smacks of contrivance, and it seems like a token effort to keep the fans from complaining.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Poor girl... must be hard for her, especially (as I read somewhere so many times) she was very close to Gary and George as they are in the same group age.

However, I don't agree with what her said about characters getting more screen times by splitting the team. They used A-story and B-story to exactly trying to get balance among characters and it was a lot more fun since we get more combination to watch!

I thought it was really sweet that Jorja said that about Marg and George and Gary. I would imagine that she does miss them, especially Gary and George, cuz you can tell that they're all really close.

Hopefully next season, she won't have to miss them anymore! *crosses fingers*

Nooooo! GSR must not move on!

I know Sara deserves to be happy (& that may be with Greg *shudders*) but Grissom will be better!

I thought the actors saw each other of set alot more then they so aswell! It's really sweet that they hug each other in the corridors when they see each other! :)

I'm all for a Greg/Sara romance. :D I love their interaction together and want to see more of it. It's about time Sara moved on from Grissom. I sure wouldn't want to stay hung up on someone who won't give me the time of day.

It's about time Sara moved on from Grissom. I sure wouldn't want to stay hung up on someone who won't give me the time of day.

Amen to that! I appreciate Sara's dogged attempts to win him over, but if he's just not into it, he's not into it. Let... it... go... Why do people always follow the ones who break their hearts?

Posted by Sidle_my_Idol:
Greg doesn't know Sara. Greg does make her happy, but he's never been around when Sara was sad and needed comfort. Sure Grissom is taking freaking lot of time to take his head out of microscope, but he's always been there when Sara needed him. I don't think Sara could ever share her deepest thought and darkest secret with Greg.

I can offset that train of thought by saying that Grissom was the one available to offer comfort for obvious reasons:

1. At the time of the lab explosion, Greg was in the hospital;
2. When she was arrested for the DUI, they called her SUPERVISOR, he was there by default, not because he rushed to her side to offer support. He may have been concerned, but you'd expect that, I'd HOPE, of a decent supervisor;
3. Again, this season, when she was suspended, Grissom went to her apartment in an OFFICIAL capacity.

And please note...the ONLY person we saw address the suspension and check up on Sara was Greg when he invited her to talk about it...that's the act of a friend acting because they chose to...not like Grissom's necessity due to his supervisor position.

Additionally, Greg was instantly supportive of Sara when he spoke to Catherine about the suspension. His words were "She's always had my back." That certainly sounds to me as if he feels there has always been a supportive and friendly relationship between the two for some time, all teasing aside, and discounts the GSR stance that the Greg/Sara relationship is coming out of left field. Rather, it's been a relationship with slow, steady, growth; unlike the hero worship element that Sara holds for Grissom which clouds her judgment.

Therefore, Greg showed more care and concern than Grissom did.

I know GSR has been stretched long for tv series and guess Jorja is tired of it as well, but if they go Saragreg route, the five years of GSR will not make any sense at all. Though I love GSR to death, I'm with Sara if she wants to move on...but with Greg?

This is a GSR argument which never makes sense to me. Why do GSR supporters feel that ANY on-screen romance needs to make sense? Simply bacause there have been hints of it? It's not as if the producers/writers have ever flat out said, "The romance between Grissom and Sara is the direction the show will take." If anything, they've done their best to skirt around the issue and NOT commit to anything.

Given their LACK of commitment, there is no valid reason why the direction of any relationship on the show can't change and evolve. Real life relationships change all the time, they evolve. This is what leads to couples breaking up, divorce, etc. So why can't Sara "move on" from a disinterested Grissom to someone who has always been supportive and interested?

GSR is so powerful and deep.

Actually, I think it's tired and dead, which is why Jorga suggests in this article that Sara is moving on. I think, as an actress, she'd like to try something different with the character. The last few years, Sara has been a very unhappy person. She's been through some counseling this past season. Who knows what issues she'd addressed and decided to leave in the past, as she stated in Committed. Did those issues only revolve around her mother, or other things in her life which have been unfulfilling...i.e. her non-relationship with Grissom?

Ok don't be mad at me Sara/Greg fans, but I'm still trying to warm up for it.

Naw...I enjoy a good debate, as long as everyone is respectful to each others opinions. Besides, how can we warm you up to the Greg/Sara ship if we don't try to get you to remove your GSR blinders?

Sometimes I wish they bring another nice character for Sara who loves her, makes her happy and tries to understand her...just someone out of work.

I actually wouldn't mind Sara with Vartann...I like looking at him much more than I actually like looking at Eric Szamanda, who frankly doesn't do much for me (ducks the glares from the other Sandles!).

Oh, dear LORD Gizzi :eek:You had me at everything until you said Vartan!! VARTAN?!? I just HATE him. And I am not saying that because I think Greg has really BLOSSOMED (probably wrong word to use for a guy :D ).

With the rest of what you put...very well said!!

*wearing sandels now to illustrate point!*

Posted by Tripp3235:
Oh, dear LORD Gizzi :eek:You had me at everything until you said Vartan!! VARTAN?!? I just HATE him. And I am not saying that because I think Greg has really BLOSSOMED (probably wrong word to use for a guy :D ).

With the rest of what you put...very well said!!

*wearing sandels now to illustrate point!*

Really? I like Vartann. I like his no nonsense approach to his work. I didn't even mind his rather rude comments about the size of the vic and others in Big Middle. Besides, I think he's very nice looking. Eric Szamanda is nice looking, I'm not saying he's not, but just not my type. Although they do occassionally get a shot of him I think is fantastic. For instance, I LOVED how he looked in 4 x 4 in the scene where Sara and Greg are reviewing the case with Doc Robbins. He looked very sexy there.

I see why people wants Sara to move on with Greg... some just too tired to see the will you/wont you of Grissom/Sara. But I am a bit disturb when they choose Greg... well, yeah Greg has been pinning over Sara since season 2 I believe (not season 1!) but shouldn't it a bit repeaated? Sara's obsession to Grissom become Greg's obsession to Sara? I actually prefer Sara to move on more healthy relationship, and if that's means other characters (like they do with Sofia for Grissom), why not?

I hate it when Sofia came to the picture and take lots of screen time, but you know what, overtime, I like it now cause she bring something fresh... just like when we have lady heather in season 1 and 2... too bad Melinda Clarke not there anymore...

Back