Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

MrsGiovinazzo

CSI Level Three
Unleash your inner Suicide Girl and come get your party on with Top and I at Key Club in West Hollywood.

Date: Wednesday, November 15th
Time: 8:00 pm
Location: Key Club, 9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA
Cost: $15 – tickets are on sale now through the Key Club box office, through their website or www.ticketmaster.com

This invitation is particularly timely as the Suicide Girls will be featured in this week’s episode of CSI:NY, “Oedipus Hex.” You can find out more about them by visiting their web site (www.suicidegirls.com) and by tuning in to this week’s CSI:NY, in which they will be playing themselves.

Lennon Murphy is scheduled to perform with them. For those unfamiliar with Lennon, she ROCKS. Hard. One critic described her as “Tori Amos meets Godsmack” and I think that’s dead-on.

Random details:
* All you underage girls will be delighted to learn that this is an all-ages show (15+), though be forewarned that my vocabulary is not. :lol:
* If you plan to attend, you may want to buy your tickets ASAP because after the Suicide Girls enjoy a little primetime attention on Wednesday night, their show may sell out quickly.
* Valet parking is available at Key Club or you can use one of several public lots in the area.
* For those unfamiliar with Key Club, the dress code is along the lines of “rocker/punk slut” so dress accordingly and be advised that while your hosts will do their best to comply, neither of us fit that mold, so you may spend the evening fearing an ass-beating from fellow patrons. Not as scary as they look. Honest.

Some of you may love the Suicide Girls, some of you may not be into that at all. But really, an evening with your beloved NY mods is not to be missed regardless of who’s performing. Join us for a few drinks, a little uncensored discussion ( :devil:) and a guaranteed good time. :D

P.S. If anyone would like to meet for dinner beforehand, let us know and we’ll make reservations somewhere nearby. It may be difficult to maintain meaningful conversation during what will likely be a very loud show.

Awww nuts why must I live in Vancouver Canada. Even though I'm not into rock music I'd totally come for a good time & for some drinks as well. I'll be stuck in college as well but hopefully something like this will come up when I'm on my break so I can come do to party with the cool mods :devil:.

Sadly, I know there aren't very many of you who will be able to attend. That's a shame really because you should all have the opportunity to enjoy an evening with your oh-so fun mods (we're both totally humble :lol:). I decided to use the Suicide Girls show as an excuse to make a trip to see Top and since the show has a CSI:NY tie-in to it, we thought it'd be fun to invite you all to join us. It seems there are an increasing number of LA-based girls on the site now.

*Calculates the distance between North Carolina and LA*

Damn, I guess I should start running! :lol: I don't think hitchhiking is wise. :p

But seriously, that sounds like a lot of fun! :D I hope you guys have a great time, and maybe some more members will be able to make it. ;)

Sounds like a great time!! I don't live close enough to go, even though I did check plane fares ;) School gets in the way, and unfortunately, I don't think my prof would buy this trip and a good excuse for missing a midterm...

Hope you ladies have a great time, you'll have to report back the night's events :lol:

now. why do i have to live in Scotland. I'm not even on the same bit of LAND. and i swear i'd have joined you, because it sounds freakin fun.

i'd even be able to be a litle punky as well! hot day-um!

have a good time though!

ack, it's a Wenesday. If it was a weekend, I would have flown out from NJ (I fly for free, my dad works for JetBlue) I want to see the Suicide Girls and the oh so cool mods! If only it wasn't a school day *sigh* And if only I was 18 so that I could get a hotel and car lol (I'm 16) But hey, that's what dads are for right?! lol

That sounds like it's going to be such an awesome night!

My friend is performing in a play in LA during that time and I was contemplating coming down to see her...hmm...must contemplate some more to see if I can make it a go. Seeing as I'm going to Vegas on Tuesday, probably not...unless I win big on a slot machine! *fingers crossed* :D

It is tough that it's on a weeknight...I know that makes coming from far away pretty difficult, if not impossible. But I hope some of you will be able to make it! :) Meet-ups are always fun, and I've met some awesome people from this board. If you can't make it this time, I'm sure there will be a next time!

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
now. why do i have to live in Scotland. I'm not even on the same bit of LAND. and i swear i'd have joined you, because it sounds freakin fun.

i'd even be able to be a litle punky as well! hot day-um!

have a good time though!

I have the exact same problem, and I'm not that far from you! Maybe we could get the bus? :D

Mmmmm ... reading your comments makes me think we'll have to schedule a weekend meet-up in LA sometime. ;) The timing of this event is difficult even for those who live in the area. Wednesday nights are never the ideal time to go out ... just realized Top and I and anyone else who can make it will miss CSI:NY that night! :eek: Noooooooo! :lol:

I live so close to LA, but since I live with my parents they won't let me go out to met someone that I only know from here :( And plus it's csi:ny nigth.

:( Dude, I used my vacation this summer visiting you both in LA! :lol: Even though it is on a payday, it is during the middle of the week and I can't leave :(

That, and I can't miss my criminal laws of evidence class :lol:

now next year, and a long weekend maybe? I am there. :D

Back