JKladis Found In Carmine's Bushes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funniest. Story. Ever!!

I really think the pictures captured all the drama for those of us who were unable to make the smackdown of the century. So glad all is right in the world again. Thanks, Mrs. G !!

I want that parking sign. Honestly, I do. :lol:

And jkladis is a cute devil! Why, I can't believe Carmine would pick Eddie over him!! ;) :lol: MrsG, you're looking mighty fine too. Loving that backless top! :)

I'm laughing so hard right now. :lol: I really tried to keep a poker face, MrsG; I really did! Jkladis, you're one fine specimen of manhood, honey. You should reconsider which team to play for. :devil: :lol: :lol:

Ah, simply amazing... :D

"The banana is finally restored as it's one true place on this board for all to share... so it was, so it shall be!"

CSI808:
"The banana is finally restored as it's one true place on this board for all to share... so it was, so it shall be!"
Yes, peace at last until jkladis decides to keep the banana all to himself once again. His comment of passing the peace pipe for now is less than reassuring. I think MrsGiovinazzo will have to keep an eye on him for a while, stiletto heel at the ready. :lol:

But very entertaining to read. I thought the pictures were a great touch. It provided me some laughs! :)

ROTFLMAO!! :D You two have given me one of the biggest laughs I've had in ages!!!! :lol: You're both stars!! Thank you! :lol: It's nice to know harmony once again is restored and we can all have our slice of the banana!

Glad you all enjoy the smack down. It was a fun little event and it was my pleasure to restore the banana to it's rightful owners -- each and every one of us. A specimen that delicious should be enjoyed by all.

Good times. Perhaps the next time Jkladis and I are both in LA at the same time, we'll have to document some other Carmine-related (or Carmine/Eddie ;)) excapade for you.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing it online is almost as funny as seeing it in person! It's a good thing things we learned by watching CSI was able to help us determine just who those condoms were being used by. Good detective work helped us find jkladis, and also helped jkladis put together the evidence of the parking sign and used condoms. See folks, CSI really is applicable to real life! :lol:

A good time was had by all, especially the banana. ;)

You,jkladis are a fool! Why didn't you film Carmine & Eddie getting naughty for all of us? It's the least you can do for lying to us. At least Mrs.G exposed the real you for all of us to see. Have ya given up yet?

I remember now why I quit drinking soda while reading this thread.

<goes to find a towel to wipe down the monitor> Thanks a LOT guys.

Back