Jim & Annie = Brannie!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

that'd be the perfect way to get them together. great scenario ^^

at the end, brass would go the ellie's friend's grave all by himself and leave flowers there. he'd sadly think about his own daughter and as he turns around to leave, annie would come up behind him and give him an understanding look. she'd put her hand on his cheek and he'd realize this is the woman he wants to be with :lol:

Elanor.

2. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Do any fanfics of these two exist? Or will I have to write one...eventually... :D :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

beaujolais has an AMAZING fic on fanfiction.net called "Open Ends", but after you read that one you are DEFFINATELY going to have to write one of your own... and I will too, with a little assurance from beaujolais that she's still working on hers. We'll have a big Jim & Annie fanfic party! *squeals* this is so exciting, have I told you guys that I love you?

Hehe, don't mind me, I've slept 5 hours out of the past 60, so right now I'm mainly running on caffeine and adrenaline(sp?). don't let me scare anybody off!

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Besides my fic, I have a friend who wrote a Brass/Annie fic that's set back in Jersey. It's rated T so I think it's okay to give the link Never Too Far Away. Apart from this one, that's it so Dingbat and act_of_passion , it's up to you two to give us more. And yes, I'll definitely do my part as well. Pinky promise.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm working on mine right now! Btw, have they ever said the name of Jim's ex? I can't recall

6. beaujolais

Yup, her name is Nancy. He mentions it when he's talking to Annie at the bar in "Hollywood Brass".

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone,

I've posted the first chapter of my fanfic. It's called "Partners, friends, confidents, lovers"

Read and enjoy and PLEASE give me some honest feedback, it's the first one of my fics I've had the guts to let anybody else see.

8. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Glad you posted your story. I read it and loved it. I hope you continue to post more. You've got me hooked. Just read it because I haven't ventured over here in a while. But you're an awesome writer. Love how you're dealing with Jimmy and Annie. :D

9. beaujolais

So, way back a few months or so I remember reading Ask Ausiello and there was a question about whether or not Annie might make another appearance. He asked CM and she said it was possible next season (season 7). Based on what I've read about the season finale, I'm starting to think that there could be some truth to this.

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

^ I agree, I think she'll come back for him.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be awesome! There is so much that needs to be resolved with regards to Ellie and Annie. Plus another Brass-centred episode is enough to keep me happy for a while :D

12. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Okay, I have watched Hollywood Brass over and over and over again. It's one episode I never get tired of watching. I love watching Jim and Annie interacting with each other. So much so that after all this time of watching I had to give in to my temptations and make a fan video of this wonderful couple. Of course my clips were limited due to the fact that they only have one episode together but if the Jim/Annie shippers or anyone for that matter wants to check it out, it can be found here:

That's my video page on my website. I had a blast making this one. Although, it took me a while to get things just right and still there's maybe one or two glitches that I couldn't fix but all in all I think it's pretty decent. Alright, I'm done babbling. :D

Ciao! :cool:

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove the link to fan videos.

Direct linking to fan videos containing copyrighted material is against board rules.

13. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I watched the episode just some weeks ago. I really loved the Brass/Annie chemistry. I REALlY hope that she will return one day. :D

The actress of Annie was in the 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip' Pilot by the way.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I liked Hollywood Brass, actually. And the chemistry between them. He needs a good woman! :devil:

15. beaujolais

I'd love to see Annie make an appearance in S7. Given what happened to Brass, it'd be a great opportunity to bring her back. Brass might need a little help from an old friend.

I did see Donna Murphy on Studio 60 and scared people when I yelled, "It's Annie!". She's one of the few actresses that I actually fangirl. I've loved her ever since I first saw her in that Star Trek movie.