Jim & Annie = Brannie!

Oooh, count me as a Brass/Annie shipper! I loved them together in Hollywood Brass and even wrote a little WHN fic to follow. I'd love to see her make a visit to Vegas--maybe let us know what her decision was. And if she lost her job, well, Vegas could always use another Captain.

Better yet, after CSI ends she and Brass could both retire and start their own private investigation service. I'd sure as heck watch.

beaujolais said:
Better yet, after CSI ends she and Brass could both retire and start their own private investigation service. I'd sure as heck watch.

That would be the coolest show! I've always felt that Brass could carry his own show - Hollywood Brass was awesome! And I love Annie and her chemistry with Brass. I'd love to see her come back into the show, even just as a guest in one episode. These two are a terrific pair :)

Welcome, Beaujolias. come and share the Jim/Annie love! I'd love to read your fic, if you want to send us the link, and I think it's time for some speculation of what Annie's decision would have been.

I think she'd risk her career and/or reputation to put that scumball behind bars, although my theory is that Jim asked her to keep an eye on Ellie, so it's pretty hard to do that if she does move to LV :(

Thoughts anyone?

My fic is rated M so I can't post the link here but it's under my name on ff.net and it's called "Open Ends".

I think Annie put the file in a safe place and is probably still thinking about what to do. It's her career at stake and that's not something she'd want to potentially throw away without giving it a lot of thought. I also wonder how she might be treated in LA by the judge and the other people involved. They have to know she knows something so it would be interesting to see how that played out. Would she possibly meet with an "unfortunate accident" as a way to cover their collective butts?

Oh, and I seem to recall a question addressed to Ask Ausiello a while back about whether Annie might make a return visit. He asked CM who said it wasn't out of the question but she made it sound like it wouldn't be until S7.

Wow, you write really well. there are more thorough comments in a review directly on the site.

It is a hard decision for Annie; to speak out for Ellie's friend and essentially (pardon the harsh truth of my statement) risk her career on shaky evidence for a dead prostitute, or secure her career and at least be safe in the knowledge that her life isn't in danger, and perhaps be able to keep an eye on Ellie.

Wow, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes... but I think that if she had made the decision to act on that evidence, she would have done so already. The trial could last months or years, so we may hear more about it in a later episode.

beaujolais said:
Oh, and I seem to recall a question addressed to Ask Ausiello a while back about whether Annie might make a return visit. He asked CM who said it wasn't out of the question but she made it sound like it wouldn't be until S7.

Annie might be coming back?! :eek: I hadn't even considered that. That puts me in a good mood. time for some nice daydreams *sighs*

It's nice to see this ship get it's own thread. I love Donna Murphy to pieces and was thrilled to see her cast as Annie Kramer. She and Brass go together like peas and carrots.

Wow, you write really well. there are more thorough comments in a review directly on the site.

Hey, thanks so much for your most excellent review. Glad you liked it and yes, there is another Brass/Annie fic in the works that will give more insight into Annie's past (her truth) and why she left Jersey but it's behind another, longer fic.

Yay! new people! Welcome gloosmoos, to the exalted ranks of people who love Hollywood Brass. It'll be hard to base an entire thread on just one episode, but look at all the attention that Lady Heather gets: there is hope for us yet! Maybe if we rally enough support, TPTB will bring back Annie the same way they did LH.

Here's to hopeless romantics! cheers

"Hollywood Brass" made me a believer. I love Brass with any woman, but that's beside the point.

i'm thinking annie visits brass with a new piece of evidence for the case. with some secret help from the CSIs, they manage to put the scumbag behind the bars and brass asks her to stay with him at LV. ^^

Elanor.

Darn, I was hoping to let someone else answer but I can't wait any longer. patience is only a virtue of mine when I'm not pulling an all-nighter essay writing.

elanor_fields said:
"Hollywood Brass" made me a believer. I love Brass with any woman, but that's beside the point.

i'm thinking annie visits brass with a new piece of evidence for the case. with some secret help from the CSIs, they manage to put the scumbag behind the bars and brass asks her to stay with him at LV. ^^
Elanor.

that's deffinately very plausible considering the nature of the case and their relationship.

I can just see her walk up to him as he's discussing a case with Grissom in the lab, his eyes travel over Gil's shoulder with just the right mix of surprise and concern. "Annie," he murmers, walking up to touch her elbow gently "what are you doing here, is everything okay?" She breaks out in a smile and assures him that there's nothing wrong as Grissom and *insert name of favourite CSI in here* look on with adorable WTF looks on their faces.

I think the "*insert name of favourite CSI in here*" should be Catherine. I'd love to see the look on her face when she realizes that Annie is a very close someone from Brass's past. I seriously doubt that Warrick, who obviously figured it out, spread that bit of news all over the place when he got back so it would be an interesting surprise to Cath.

I was thinking Catherine should be in there, but I was afraid that it was my own bias from another ship ^_^ I guess great minds just think alike. I wonder what would be going through her head.

And your right about Warrick, he and Jim don't seem all that close except in HB and when he showed himself to be trustworthy in Ellie. I've always found that relationship to be rather interesting, but it does show that Warrick is trustwrothy.

Back