Jigsaw Puzzle

I just got the NY one on Friday and finished it in 6 hours! ;)

There's two NY puzzles as well: 'Show Stopper' and 'Drop Deadline' :D

i know that there's a grey button like half way down i press it and nothing happens..

I'm wondering if you maybe happened to get a defective light? I'm not sure if the batteries are replaceable or not, I've never tried to disassemble one of my little uv lights. :confused: Mine also had a little plastic thingy covering the button that I had to remove after I took the light out of the little bag...

Did you forget to remove the plastic thingy covering the light, hmm....or perhaps the light upstairs has gone dim?? ;)

If anyone's got a picture of the completed "stabbing pain" I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it...lol. Its driving me CRAZY!! Thanks!

You're not alone in that department! I'm in the midst of doing "Unstable Death" and sometimes I wonder where are all the pieces.

Yep...the edge pieces...I can't even get the edges done...Have mercy on my soul...SOMEONE!! HELP!! I AM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO DO THIS PUZZLE! I know someone somewhere out there has got a picture of the finished product...and they are reading this right now Laughing their butts off...*btw...I hate you...jk...sorta* Please Please Please help!

i just want to thank you for insulting me.. not i'm not a retard if you read all of my posts you would have read that i did take the plastic off. and no the light upstairs hasn't gone dim. i was going to post a picture of stabing pain but not any more.

gregsgirl89, I'm thinking the batteries might be dead on your light. I just now took one of mine apart, and there is three tiny little batteries in them, about calculator size. Hopefully if you can get those replaced that will fix the problem. :)

Hey gregsgirl! I didn't call you an idiot! Please don't hold it agianst me!! I really do need your help! My flashlight doesn't work half the time again either! You gotta constantly screw the bottom tighter with mine...Please post a pic of that....

can any one send me a photo of finished stabbing pain please having trouble putting together

I have the puzzle "Stabbing Pain" together but we've lost the uv light. Is there anyone that can email me the solution? I would really appreciate it.

LeAnn

could u send me the picture of stabbing pain...it would help me a whole bunch ...tia

Back