Jericho

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by shaofu, Sep 27, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

very cool

I'm excited
    I'll watch!!!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I don't watch Jericho, but I think it amazing that the support of the fans has saved the show. It's really great that CBS have listened to the fans and renewed to the show. Congrats to you all. :D

3. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Well, Roswell, La Femme Nikita, and the Original Star Trek series all got one more season thanks to fan campaigns.

I just hope that enough of the original cast is back (I know Gerald McRainey's character is dead so he's out) that the show is more or less intact.

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That didn't stop Spock, Bobby Ewing, or Ray Caine Sr.

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I'm so excited! I've been one of the ones fighting sinse it was canceled and I tell you what, I thought for sure at some points that it was going to be impossible but HOLY COW!!

Ok, the new thing thats going on is spreading the word to friends and trying to get people to watch it because that is the only way we'll get it back.

So, if you haven't seen it, give it a try: all of the episodes on the CBS Innertube. I swear, I only watched it because I was bored one day and I fell in love just by the very first episode! and I know there is a good chance that you will like it too because its an amazing show and me and everyone on here shares at least one common interest: CSI!

Please help us and give it a try! I know you'll love it!

They are all still up at the CBS Innertube

Thanks to everyone and all who helped out.

Spread the word!!

6. ladyhunter

Great idea eszamanda luver you know I'll watch

and on the Gerald McRainy thought, he could come back as either, thoughts in Jakes head or a ghost or something.
    Those are just ideas that I came up with :lol:

**do you think they'll bring the Fire Chief back??**
    :D

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Woot! Jericho is coming back! Heck yes!

I can't believe they cancelled it in the first place, but to actually bring it back?! It's a miracle! :)

8. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I've gotta say, I am really impressed by the way the fans got together and made this happen. Congratulations!

Even though I was very disapointed (and really put out) by the last episode, I will probably watch it in the fall. Hopefully they won't put it up against something really popular (like, oh say "American Idol").

9. eszmanda_luver

Ok so we have more details now.

Like I said, people watching it is really needed if we want to keep it on, and now CBS is trying to help us out by getting the word out and stuff.

So, try to tell people you know about the website OR CBS is actually going to start re-runs July 6th and they will play the rest of the summer on Fridays at 9 P.M.. So for anyone who isn't computer savvy or likes watching it on tv more, please watch it then and get others to do so as well.

We just really need viewers and this will help.

I take it there aren't many of you that keep up-to-date over at the official message boards so I'll come over here from time to time and post updates if they aren't already.

Spread the word and thanks so much to all of you!

Oh, and Luveykat, I was also disappointed with the finale. Not because it wasn't good, but because they got no where really with it and left it at such an intense place. And that was why everyone was so upset when it got canceled. So thanks for sticking with it...

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

Hmm, I dunno, maybe! :D It might bring other viewers in because of the total hot factor.

I haven't really been watching this, but my father literally jumped for joy when I told him it was coming back.

11. ladyhunter

and you can start watching reruns on July 6th I think
    eszamanda luver isn't that right??

I can't wait for this show to come back...:)

12. eszmanda_luver

Yes. July 6th.

What they are going to do is play the pilot on July 6th, and then the following Friday they will play this episode called "Return to Jericho" which basically summarizes the first 11 episodes. And then from there, they will just play the rest of the season.

Yes, just try to watch and tell others about it if ya can.

The thing I love about it is that just about anyone can get into it, I mean, my whole family loves it including my sister and myself and she's 12. And my mom is obsessed and she's 42. So... I mean, its a really great show.

13. ladyhunter

thanks for the info eszmanda luver
    I'll be watching and I'll get my aunt to watch too :)

14. eszmanda_luver

Yay! It's almost Friday!

So everyone should try to watch because the show is really good!

15. eszmanda_luver

Ok everyone, Jericho re-runs start tonight on CBS at 9!!

So this is the pilot, which also happens to be my favorite episode of Jericho. So, watch it and tell others to watch it.

We worked very hard to get it back and now everything depends on how many people we get to watch it, so please spread the word and give this show a try!

Have a great day everyone!