It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!

A-The Cream

B-BALD HEAD!!!

New phrases for Wednesday:

Doc Robbins said "Old Lady Murphy died last night when Old Man Periwinkle accidentally dropped his __________(s) into her warm milk and she drank it!"

Nick said "I finally got to take a vacation and went to Hawaii! And wouldn't you know, I ran into _____________ on the beach there. BOY did she look HOT in her bikini!!!"
:devil: :D

A.Denture cleanser
B.Marg Helgeberger...and she looks enough like Cath to be her twin. (I hope that makes some kind of sense...RL-show cross thing lol)

A: Dentures (The DEFINATIVE answer, IMHO!)

B: Yunjin Kim (who plays Sun on LOST and had some NIIIICE bikini pics in this month's Stuff™ magazine! :devil: :D )

catherinerules said:
A: eybrows

B: Nigel Crane (The Stalker)

(BUZZER SOUNDS)

Gene Rayburn: I'm sorry, but the judges have disqualified your answers. Eyebrows are NOT removable and Nigel Crane is NOT A "HER" Please read the phrase card and try again! :eek:

Well, the DQs actually never made it to air (the show was edited for TV and portions not affecting final outcomes didn't make it to broadcast!) However, for the sake of continuity:

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay, okay! I'm really surprised that B didn't get the answer of the "Working Girl" from "Bang Bang"!

New phrases for Thursday:

Ryan Wolfe said "Natalia Boa Vista is SOOOOOOO Incompetant!" (Audience: HOW INCOMPETANT IS SHE?!?!?) Ryan continued "She is SO incompetant, the other day she thought semen deposits on a kitchen sink were _________!"

Danny Messer said "That bungee sex gal, Cassidy? I recognized her! We hooked up years ago! Only then she was into ___________ sex!" (Audience: WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Gene Rayburn: Tread lightly here, you Nerdo Crumbesians!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back