It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! New phrases for Tuesday:

Tina Brown said "I'm SO TIRED of Warrick coming home after work and demanding that I make him a sandwich, so I'm gonna fix him! Next time I make him a sandwich, instead of using lunch meat, I'm going to use __________!"

Greg said "I know Doc Robbins gets perks, but this is ridiculous! A few years ago, he got an espresso machine set up in the Morgue. Now, they've set up a _____________ in the Morgue!!!"

A: ...hot HOT peppers (Jalapeño, Jamaican, Habanero, Cayenne).
B: ...jacuzzi (great minds think alike, Hestia.)

A-cat food

B-A FULL SERVICE STARBUCK'S!!!

LOL on the many funny ones ya'll posted!

New phrases for Wednesday:

We have a Match Game TV Guide listing for Thursday Night 9 PM/8 PM Central. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--Mariska Hargitay guest stars as NY Detective Olivia Benson, who while on vacation in Las Vegas, ends up accused of a Crime. Nick Stokes helps prove her innocence, while she helps him with his ____________!

Alexx Woods said "The strangest thing happened to me the other day. While performing an autopsy and talking to the corpse, it ___________(ed)!"

a. I thought she was on Miami? Who's the character that was mentioned on NY, I don't recognize it. Thanks.
b.Talked back (that was a natural for me, Im a huge Forever Knight fan and the Natalie coroner char on it met Nick the vampire char when he woke up on her table lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back